Bitcoin Cash SV[BCHSV] delisting announcement
Details of the delisting process for BCHSV from Koinex
At Koinex, our primary focus, be it while listing or delisting a coin, is always centred on doing rigorous research into various aspects of the project. Even if a certain project seemed promising at the time we listed it, when it no longer meets the expected standards, we conduct a comprehensive review and potentially delist the coin.
In response to the ‘#delistBSV movement’ lead by Binance, Kraken and other major exchanges across the globe, and our own research into the whole scenario, we have decided to delist Bitcoin Cash SV [BCHSV] from our exchange and Express platforms. Here are a few factors that we considered during our review:
- Responsiveness of the team behind the project
- Progress in the developmental activities
- Stability of the network and the smart contract
- Evidence of malicious practices
- Team’s official announcements
Also, our team paid due attention to our user’s feedback and the considerable support for the movement further accelerated our decision to go ahead with the delisting.
- The deposits for BCHSV will not be processed after 11:59 PM IST on 27th April 2019
- The token(s) will not be tradable on Koinex exchange from 11:59 PM IST on 4th May 2019.
- We have also stopped trading operations on Express, our instant crypto-to-crypto converter as BCHSV[also known as BSV] has been delisted from major international exchanges.
- Post the deadline, all orders on the order book will be cancelled automatically and tokens will be returned to their respective Koin wallets.
- You can withdraw your tokens till 11:59 PM IST on 11th May 2019
[Note: Post the deadline, users will NOT be able to withdraw tokens as we will be shutting down all the operations of the delisted token.]
Please manage your activities as per the details of the delisting process for BCHSV. We thank you for your continued support in our quest to provide the best trading experience to the crypto community in India. Happy trading!