Filtering the cluster: Delisting NEO, GAS, Achain, NANO, Zcoin & CyberMiles
Refining the troupe for you!
We have been delivering the best results possible for the tokens listed on our exchange. It has come to our notice that a few tokens from the 32 currencies listed are no longer viable to maintain. Which is why we will be delisting the following 6 tokens: Achain [ACT], CyberMiles [CMT], GAS [GAS], Nano [XRB], NEO [NEO] and Zcoin [XZC]. The delisting will help us to filter the coin cluster to list more popular coins in the future for you.
Why are we delisting these tokens?
- Lack of volumes on Indian exchanges for these tokens have resulted in low liquidity for trading activities.
- The frequent node downtimes of a few tokens have created multiple issues for withdrawals and deposits.
- We have received a multitude of tickets against these tokens where users have voiced their concerns regarding the long-trading wait time.
- Additionally, the community support for these coins has decreased significantly from the past few months.
These inconveniences have caused delays in trading, and the listing of these tokens no longer seems feasible. As we care about serving the best for our users we have decided to clean our token cluster and delist the mentioned ( NEO [NEO], GAS [GAS], Achain [ACT], Nano [XRB], Zcoin [XZC] and CyberMiles [CMT] ) tokens.
- The deposits of all the delisted tokens will not be processed after 23: 59 IST, 11th April 2019.
- These tokens will not be tradable on Koinex exchange as well as Express, our instant crypto-to-crypto converter from 23:59 IST, 17th April 2019 onwards.
- 18th April 2019 ONWARDS all orders on the order book will be cancelled. Tokens will be returned to their respective Koin wallets. [Example: If you have placed a sell order for 100 ACT tokens, after 18th April the order will automatically be cancelled and 100 ACT will be deposited to your respective ACT Koin wallet.]
- You can withdraw your tokens till 23:59, 23rd April 2019. [Note: Post the deadline (23:59, 23rd April 2019), users will NOT be able to withdraw tokens as we will be shutting down all the operations of the delisted tokens.]
We are constantly focusing on providing the best trading experience to the crypto community in India. The delisting of these tokens helps us to improve the quality standards of the tokens we trade on our exchange.
We request all users to take note of the delisted coins to manage their activities accordingly. We thank you for your support!