Shareholder Update April 16, 2019
Dear Konkrete shareholders and partners, now that we’re well underway with our Q2 milestones, I wanted to give you all an update on the latest progress and exciting happenings within Konkrete.
- Konkrete tech development crossed a significant milestone where V1 of the blockchain share registry integration is now complete. We now currently have our self generated security tokens on the ethereum test-net. Moresh has put together a demo which can be viewed here.
- We have also completed the tech development for a secondary market capability based on the blockchain.
- We are ahead of schedule in terms of our V2 roadmap, which will include stable coin functionality.
- We anticipate we will be able to represent Konkrete preference shares as security tokens on our system by the end of July.
- We have 10 soft commitments from real estate clients which are currently being put through our sales funnel.
Business Development Milestones:
- We are in advanced discussions with a major NZ resort project to utilise our STO package for their fundraise.
- We have signed an MOU around our STO services with BNKTOTHEFUTURE, a leading fundraising platform from the UK.
- Subsequently, we are also in discussions with BNKTOTHEFUTURE to list our next round on their platform, which will see our offer promoted to thousands of credible investors globally.
- Moresh was invited by the Treasury department to give inputs on the regulation in the ICO and Blockchain space, further highlighting our credibility in the STO sphere.
- User sign up rate is holding steady and user base is close to 70K now.
- We did our first offer in the US registered with the SEC under Regulation D (accredited).
- We did our first offer registered in New Zealand (full retail).
- We have now got 5 pooled funds signed off via ASIC for our clients, customer demand for that product remains high.
We have a busy few months ahead and look forward to bringing you more updates as they come.
Co-founder and COO, Konkrete