Konomi is a decentralized liquidity and money market protocol for cross-chain crypto assets.
Upon its establishment, Konomi thrives to enable financial applications on Ethereum to seamlessly connect to Polkadot ecosystem where it provides users with a complete and all-rounded asset management experience.
The Konomian team is founded by a close-knit team of engineers and Tech entrepreneurs based in Singapore with the same passion and professionality. Together, we build and further develop the project on a common core set values we believe are in line with the tenets of Web 3.0.
The team came together because of a deep desire to build an indispensable financial infrastructure for Web 3.0. Therefore, the community we are building is also guided by these values and vision. Being part of building Web 3.0 means impacting true and meaningful change on the world and we want to empower our community members to take part in the progress and embrace Web 3.0 together with Konomi. Today, the team would like to announce the launch of our core community building program-the “Konomian” Ambassador Program”.
The program aims to increase the level of community involvement by integrating more community members to take part in our project and enhance the growth and prosperity of Polkadot ecology with a concerted effort.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for individuals and organizations that are passionate about Web 3.0 and believe in the potential of Konomi to join us as our ambassador. We will set different roles and career paths for the selected ambassadors.
Roles of ambassadors:
- Technical Contributor- Contributing code or improving documentation related to our project
- Content Creator-Create informative and engaging content such as videos, blog posts, in-depth analysis etc. about the project
- Meet-up/Event organizer- organize online and offline events for local community and participate in official events organized by Konomi.
- Translator-Translate given English content for your local community
- Community Moderator-Manage and promote the official community channels and ensure they are always informative, engaging and friendly to all members
- HR Explorer- Explore and nominate suitable talents from the community to join the project as part-time/ full-time employee
Benefits of our ambassador:
- Access- Attend meetings and events with the team member. Get training opportunities from our technical team and early access to our new features
- Funding-Receive bounty and grant from the Konomi Fund for your contribution
- SWAG-Opportunity to get customized and branded items from the official
- Career- We offer career opportunities for desirable ambassadors
Please Email us in the format below and we will contact you ASAP once you match the requirements. All selected ambassadors will join the orientation program organized by core team members for quick onboard. During the orientation program, candidates will learn more about the project and have a chance to discuss with the team about the progress and share their goals and ideas.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Topic: Application for Konomi Ambassador Program
Please attach a copy of your CV and let us know why you want to join this program
Should you have any inquiry, please contact email@example.com
We are looking forward to your application !