Konomi Network IDO Whitelist Announcement
Hello Konomi community, as we are launching the Polkastarter community sales on 16th March, we want to give more opportunities for everyone to join by introducing the whitelisting luck draw! It gives everyone the equal chance to get selected and that selected users could join the two pools on PolkaStarter as when the sales starts.
Whitelist Lucky Draw Details
Konomi Whitelist Lucky Draw event will start on 5 March 2021 12pm CET and ends on 9 March 12pm CET. There will be a total of 1000 winners — 500 from the standard pool and 500 from the POLS pool.
To participate in the Whitelist Lucky Draw, please complete the Google form.
About Konomi IDO
- A total of $200,000 will be raised from the IDO
- 500,000 KONO tokens (0.5% of total supply) will be sold in the IDO
- Sale price will be $0.4 per KONO
- 100,000 USDT worth of tokens is reserved for POLS holders and the remaining 100,000 USDT is for all event participants
- Max cap per person is $330
- IDO will be launched on 16 March (detailed timeline will be announced later)
What do you need to do?
- Provide your email address
- Join Konomi Telegram group
- Follow Konomi Twitter
- Follow Polkastarter Twitter
- Like and Retweet the Whitelist announcement on our Twitter, linking to the Retweet URL
- Share your Telegram username
- Share your Twitter username
- Share your ETH wallet address
We will inform qualified participants to complete KYC. We welcome you to join the whitelisting lucky draw!
Please be aware that if you are a citizen, resident (tax or otherwise) or green card holder of the United States of America, Iran, North Korea, China and Crimea & Sevostopol, you cannot participate in whitelisting.
About Konomi Network
Konomi is a full suite asset management solution for cross-chain crypto assets. Using Substrate as the development framework, the network aims to support more assets in the Polkadot ecosystem. Users could manage their crypto holding positions, trade assets and earn interest through decentralised money market products. Konomi also issues its native network token in order to kick start liquidity and decentralised governance.