In response to the NULS main network version update, KTrade platform will suspend NULS recharge and coin service
NULS (NULS) will release the 1.2.0 version of the main network at 11:00 am (GMT+8) on February 28, 2019. In order to cooperate with the new version of NULS system, the KTrade platform will carry out the wallet upgrade operation. It is scheduled to close the KTrade platform NULS tokens from 17:00 on February 27, 2019 to 18:00 (GMT+8) on February 28, 2019. The coin function.
●Suspension service time:
- KTrade will close the NULS token recharge and coin transfer function on February 27, 2019 (Wednesday) at 17:00 (GMT+8). At this time, please do not perform NULS token replenishment to the original address.
- It is expected that after the completion of the 18:00 (GMT+8) platform wallet update on February 28, 2019 (Thursday), the receiving and sending functions of NULS on the KTrade platform will be restored.
●The new/modified functions of NULS 1.2.0 are as follows:
- The underlying supports random numbers
- Updated the interface for counting the consensus amount of the whole network. The statistical method is to calculate the sum of all the consensus lock amounts. The previous statistics do not include the margin locked when the node is created.
- The maximum consumption of the view method in the smart contract is changed to 100 million, and can be configured by max.view.gas=10xxxxxxxxx00 in the module.ini file.
- Transaction remarks information size limit modification
This version involves protocol updates, so 90% of the consensus nodes need to complete the update and delay 30,000 blocks, the protocol will be updated successfully, and then the underlying random number function will take effect. For the sake of safety, the recharge and withdrawal functions are suspended at the above time, and the wallet is re-opened after the upgrade is completed.
If there is any recent update or delay, KTrade will announce the date and time of the service suspension. Please pay attention to it.
Note: KTrade currently tradeable tokens — Bitcoin (#BTC), Ether (#ETH), KTrade Token (#KT), Ripple (#XRP), Nuls (#NULS), Bit Cash (#BCH), TEDA (#USDT), Taiwanese constant currency (#TWDT-ETH), halal chain (#HLC), future currency (#FTO), Dash (#DASH), Monroe (#XMR), Bitcore (# BTX), STAR BIT (#SBT), SOSR coin (#SOSR), CPC (#CPC)
Published: February 27, 2019, 17:00