NULS 2.0 upgrade, quickly build a blockchain to achieve cross-chain trading
Dear KTrade user:
NULS (NULS) has completed the upgrade of the NULS main network V2.0 version at 11:10 am (UTC+8) on September 12, 2019.
KTrade exchange platform is compatible with the new version of NULS, at 12:00 pm on September 18, 2019. (GMT+8) completes the system upgrade and opens the NULS recharge and withdrawal service.
■ Advantages of the NULS 2.0 version:
1. Microservice architecture, each module can run and start independently of each other.
2. Achieve rapid build and deployment of blockchains.
3. Achieve cross-chain trading
1. The NULS top-up address has been updated to the new format. Please go to My Wallet > Wallet Address to confirm the new NULS address.
2. The original recharge address has expired. NULS will no longer support the transfer service of the old address. Do not recharge the old address to prevent asset loss.
Note: KTrade currently offers tokens — Bitcoin (#BTC), Ether (#ETH), KTrade Token (#KT), Ripple (#XRP), Nuls (#NULS), Bit Cash (#BCH), Tether (#USDT), CryptoDT (#TWDT-ETH), halal chain (#HLC), Nextcoin (#FTO), Dash (#DASH), Monero (#XMR), STAR BIT (#SBT), SOSR coin(#SOSR)