KubOS SDK v0.1.0
This release marks a milestone in the development of KubOS: our first minor release! We’ve spent the last few weeks cleaning up our APIs and expanding our example applications. Here are the highlights:
- Implemented SPI for the STM32F4.
- Added new sensor interfaces: IMU, Altimeter, and Temperature
- A new sensor example application
- A new example using CSP over uart
- Added the ability to link in local targets with KubOS SDK
Starting this release, we’ve also moved all of our repositories and code to our KubosTech github organization. More info about that coming soon.
As always, check out the SDK Installation and Upgrade instructions to get started!