KubOS SDK v0.0.5
This release comes a few weeks later than usual as we were heads down adding features to get our test mission, uKub, delivered to our launch partner.
Now that we’re all caught up, we’re ready to release with lots of additions to the platform:
- Added a SPI HAL API for MSP430 based targets (STM32F4 compatibility coming soon)
- Added a SDIO HAL API for STM32F4 based targets
- Added filesystem support for FatFs based SD Cards, using SDIO (STM32F4 only)
- Added drivers for three sensors:
- HTU21D Temperature/Humidity
- BNO055 IMU
- BME280 Temperature/Humidity/Pressure
- Added support for CSP over the Kubos-HAL UART interface
- A new SPI example application using the driver for the BME280 sensor
Go read our SDK Installation and Upgrade instructions to get started!