KuChain Weekly Report #30
Dear KuChain Community,
This week Kratos temporarily went offline given the validating nodes issues. Some normal nodes have been punished, the block explorer data could not be updated, the delegators could not receive rewards normally. But don’t worry, KuChain developing team is fixing it and the network will be restored ASAP. KuChain team respects the power of the community, so everyone who has the ability and wants to join in this troubleshooting progress is welcomed.
At the same time, we open a faucet for people want to claim for KTSt. But note that this faucet is opened for competent developers to get KTSt for Kratos beta network testing use. Please feel free to share some background information with us before we could distribute KTSt: https://forms.gle/kZy25ur8K9APNGNx5
Now Let’s see the development progress this week.
1. Basic Logic and Design
- Upgrading Cosmos-SDK to v0.39.1 in Release branch, updating module dependencies;
- Troubleshooting fork problems of Kratos beta network, modifying deployment process and related code;
- Adding serialization and deserialization debug tools into Kratos go sdk;
- Expanding Cosmos-SDK store structure, adding a log mechanism;
- Completing CBTC contract’s unit test;
- Completing CBTC wallet design;
KuChain emphasizes the core value of community first, aiming at a prosperous ecosystem jointly contributed, and the path of which will be collectively decided by the whole community. Come and join us at:
English Telegram: https://t.me/KuChainOfficialEnglishCommunity
Chinese Telegram: https://t.me/KuChainOfficialChineseCommunity