KuChain Weekly Report #31
Dear KuChain Community,
This week KIT (KuChain Iteration Team) located the problem of Kratos validating node issues and has fixed it. Now KIT is contacting Kratos validators to upgrade the nodes and will restore the network ASAP. It’s not an easy week but KuChain team is awalys being optimistic and responding to problems promptly. KuChain community will continue to update the related review progresses and solutions.
By the way, we opened a faucet for competent developers to get KTSt for Kratos beta network testing use. Please feel free to share some background information with us before we could distribute KTSt: https://forms.gle/kZy25ur8K9APNGNx5
Now Let’s see the development progress this week.
1. Basic Logic and Design
- Troubleshooting Kratos network fork issues, modifying deployment process and code;
- Implementing Kratos go sdk project, supporting websocket api;
- Synchronizing chain block information to db based on Kratos go sdk;
- Improving KuChain operation and maintenance documents;
- Completing CBTC RPC query mechanism;
- Completing wallet design;
KuChain emphasizes the core value of community first, aiming at a prosperous ecosystem jointly contributed, and the path of which will be collectively decided by the whole community. Come and join us at:
English Telegram: https://t.me/KuChainOfficialEnglishCommunity
Chinese Telegram: https://t.me/KuChainOfficialChineseCommunity