NFT-DEGO Mining Campaign Round 2 is Now Available on Pool-X
Dear Pool-X Users,
Pool-X will start the second round of the NFT-DEGO Mining Campaign activity on November 16, 2020 (UTC+8).Users can get 700 KuCoin × DEGO mining trams by depositing DEGO, NFT assets, or holding DEGO in the Pool-X account.
All times in this announcement refer to the UTC+8 time zone.All NFT assets in this announcement refer to the GEGO ERC-721 assets.
KuCoin will inject 70,000 KCS for mining this round. The double ranking is coming! Come and enjoy!
- Log into the campaign page and click the “Sign Up” button(very important);
- All KuCoin and Pool-X users can deposit/transfer DEGO or deposit Dego NFT (Gego) to the Pool-X account to participate in this round of the activity;
- The leaderborads are based on the number of DEGO holdings/NFT asset points the user has in the Pool-X account at the snapshot time: Please check more details about ranking rules by clicking here.
A total of 450 NFT prizes will be shared in the DEGO ranking list. The top 400 DEGO holders will be guaranteed an exclusive NFT asset. Among the other users on the ranking list, 50 lucky players will receive NFT rewards.
A total of 250 NFT prizes will be shared in the NFT ranking list. The top 200 points holders will be guaranteed an exclusive NFT asset. Among the other users on the ranking list, 50 lucky players will receive NFT rewards.
4. Open the lucky box to get an exclusive co-branded NFT(You can click “Claim NFT and Check Details” to jump to the NFT Asset page.);
5.Go to Pool-X Assets Interface > NFT Assets > Click the ‘Mining’ button > Harvest KCS
The timeline and rules for the second round of the KCS Mining Campaign are as follows:
- 2020/11/16 18:00:00–2020/11/18 17:59:59 — Ranking Period
- 2020/11/18 18:00:00 — Leaderboard Lock
- 2020/11/19 18:29:59 — NFT Distribution
- 2020/11/19 18:30:00–2020/12/17 18:00:00- Mining Period
- Due to a certain on-chain delay during deposit, to prevent the failure to participate in the activity, we highly recommended you stop depositing DEGO 10 minutes before the DEGO holdings list is locked and stop depositing NFT assets 30 minutes before the NFT ranking list is locked. Due to the delay issue in the lists, it is not recommended to perform operations such as DEGO/NFT asset transfer within 30 minutes after the lists are locked. If you are not on the list due to your own operation, the user shall bear the consequences.
- The list is updated every 5 minutes, and the capture only supports the DEGO and NFT assets of the Ethereum network.
- The NFT withdrawal function will be opened on November 20, 2020, with a corresponding exchange fee of ETH.
Welcome to join our official community for latest updates.