Pool-X Weekly Report
July 13, 2020 to July 19, 2020
Pool-X is a free market for staked assets, aiming to establish an ecosystem that will solve the liquidity dilemma of staked assets. At present, Pool-X is providing services for over 300,000 users from 126 countries/regions.
Pool-X App: The development of voting for governance is around 90% complete.
- Pool-X will launch KardiaChain (KAI) Staking on July 20, 2020. The expected annual yield (excluding POL rewards) of KAI-60D is 25%.
- The staking of COTI-90D will start on July 24, 2020. The expected annual yield (excluding POL rewards) is 25%.
- The staking of COTI-30D will start on July 24, 2020. The expected annual yield (excluding POL rewards) is 18%.
Suggestions from the Community
This week, we have received the following suggestions from our Pool-X community:
1. User “Anthony” suggests to hold the next round of XTZ-90D and to release more staking products for XTZ.
From Damei: Thanks for the suggestion. Pool-X will cooperate with the projects to launch activities based on users’ feedback, so please pay attention to our latest updates.
2. User “自由” suggests adding the liquidity market in the KuCoin app, which is convenient for users and can also increase the liquidity.
From Damei: The Pool-X team is working on an “instant exchange” function to enhance the user’s trading experience. Thanks for your suggestion.
3. Request to add the total APR of staking rewards and POL mining to emphasize the advantage of staking on Pool-X.
From Damei: Thanks to “长期大量收POL” for the suggestion. At present, the interface will not be adjusted to ensure that users can easily distinguish between staking rewards and POL mining. Pool-X will optimize the interface based on the feedback of users and the market when the main circulation of POL is supported by the appreciation logic and application scenarios of POL itself in the later stages of its ecological development.