Pool-X Weekly Report
July 27, 2020 to August 2, 2020
Pool-X is a free market for staked assets, aiming to establish an ecosystem that will solve the liquidity dilemma of staked assets. At present, Pool-X is providing services for over 300,000 users from 126 countries/regions.
1. Pool-X Web: Added the converted fiat amount display for POL in the exchange market.
2. Pool-X App: The development of the Instant Exchange is around 10% complete.
- Pool-X will launch the PAZZI-60D & PAZZI-90D staking shortly.
- The fourth round of CHR-21D Staking will soon be released on Pool-X.
Suggestions from the Community
- Request to add ETH to Pool-X Staking.
From Demei: Thanks to “Sharath Kumar”, “Tony Peña”, and “Ropupela” for the suggestion. The team will keep on filtering through and releasing more high-quality products for users, so please stay tuned with us.
2. Request to start a new round of KAI staking.
From Demei: Thanks to “Yash” and “Divlji Bucak” for the suggestion. The team has passed on your suggestion of the KAI project, so please stay tuned with us.
3. Request to update the notification once the staking cap of the entire platform has been reached as the current “remaining staking amount insufficient” notice is causing confusion to users.
From Damei: Thanks to “Steve” for the suggestion. The team has reviewed the suggestion and added it to the to-do list.
4. Request to offer COTI Soft Staking on Pool-X.
From Damei: Thanks to “Ropupela” for the suggestion. Our team does not have a signed agreement with the COTI project for COTI Soft Staking, so we cannot offer COTI Soft Staking at present.
5. Request to add a Staking earning and trading records download feature on Pool-X.
From Damei: Thanks to “JSF” for the suggestion. The team has reviewed the suggestion and added it to the to-do list.