Bancor & Kuende Integration Announcement & Airdrop For BNT Holders
We’re excited to announce a new integration that has been in the works for quite some time now - Bancor!
This one comes hot on the heels of the previous announcement regarding the development of our own blockchain using the Tendermint technology for the Cosmos Network.
This integration contains three benefits:
- The first is that we can provide a user friendly and fast way for the Kuende Community to get Kuende tokens (KUE) and participate in challenges.
- The second is that users and businesses can purchase Kuende tokens even with credit cards.
- Third, Bancor will be creating a Kuende account to educate wider communities about crypto, exchanges, wallets, and more.
In order to understand just how important this announcement is, let me first tell you a bit about Bancor. In the description of the Abstract in their whitepaper:
The Bancor Protocol enables automatic price determination and an autonomous liquidity mechanism for tokens on smart contract blockchains. These Smart Tokens have one or more connectors to a network that hold balances of other tokens, allowing users to instantly purchase or liquidate a Smart Token for any of its connected tokens directly through the Smart Token’s contract, at a price that is continuously recalculated to balance buy and sell volumes.
This type of liquidity is important for the Kuende ecosystem. We want businesses to be using KUE, but we also want them to be able to distribute their own tokens to followers and as rewards for challenges. Users can in turn exchange their own tokens for KUE, or use their KUE to redeem them for prizes and digital items on the Kuende marketplace. Users and businesses with the ability to seamlessly swap coins will benefit everyone on the Kuende platform.
As long as the blockchain and cryptocurrency are relegated to being considered in the realm of “tech”, there will not be the adoption levels suitable for most blockchain businesses. Just like computers used to be specialized machines to now being handheld devices anyone can use, we want everyone to be using crypto and the blockchain.
Cryptocurrency, in particular, is something that puts the power into the holder, much unlike any other currency in the world. Unfortunately, not enough people understand this or they are scared away by the perceived unsafe nature. Our integration with Bancor is going to make it easy for people to access cryptocurrency, and they will feel more comfortable doing it. I have spoken with too many people who are worried when I tell them that I am involved in crypto and the blockchain. This needs to change, and it will change.
Kuende’s Tokenomics sees businesses as being one of the primary purchasers of KUE. Remember, you need KUE to get involved in creating challenges. With the Bancor integration, businesses can purchase KUE more easily than ever - all they’ll need is a credit card.
Blockchain businesses stand to gain even more from Bancor. They can instantly swap any of their own cryptocurrency for KUE thanks to Bancor Protocol’s Token Relay. Under the Bancor Protocol, all cryptocurrency has a backwards compatibility that until this point wasn’t available.
And of course, because of this seamless transfer method, businesses can hand out their own tokens for rewards that can also be translated into KUE or any other token that the user wishes.
As mentioned before, Relay Tokens are part of the tech that really makes Bancor such an effective technology. Kuende will maintain its own Relay, ensuring that KUE can be easily swapped with other tokens, and vice versa.
We believe that this will help us diversify our marketplace purchase options. The more blockchain businesses that get involved on Kuende, the more options there are for users. And when there are more options and liquidity abounds, everyone wins.
We’re excited about this integration because Bancor is coming to Kuende and creating a profile! As you can see already, there are a lot of benefits for blockchain businesses being on Kuende. They can create challenges for their communities, post content, and engage with them much more effectively. Part of this integration is that Bancor will be educating Kuende users about cryptocurrency, how exchanges work, the types of wallets, and other blockchain knowledge.
Last, but not least, Kuende is offering to all BANCOR Token (BNT) holders two unique opportunities:
I - an Airdrop of 1,000 KUE (without any Public Sale contribution needed!)
II - an Extra Bonus of 10% for all the BNT Token holders that contribute with at least 3 ETH in the Public sale.
Let’s take the Airdrop and the Extra Bonus separately and explain how each one works!
I. How to receive 1,000 KUE Airdrop
- BNT tokens holders, MUST register to the Kuende Whitelist. You can find a step-by-step explanation tutorial for how to register here
- After you confirmed your email and have registered to the Whitelist, you MUST complete the Kuende Airdrop Form — found here — with:
1) the same email you have used to register to the Whitelist
2) your Telegram username that you used to join our Telegram Group
3) your ETH address in which you want to receive the 1,000 KUE Airdrop
NOTE: The ETH address you submit to the form must be the one in which you have ANY AMOUNT of BNT tokens until November 16th, when the Public Sale ends.
- On October 15th, at 23:59 UTC, the Kuende Airdrop Form will be temporary closed, until October 22th.
- This Airdrop is available only for the first 10,000 valid entrants on the Kuende Airdrop Form.
- The Airdrops will be distributed to all valid participants within 7 days once the Public Sale has ended.
II. How to receive 10% Extra Bonus
- Only the contributions equal or exceeding 3 ETH are eligible for the Extra Bonus.
- BNT Token holders, MUST register for the Kuende Whitelist and get their KYC submission approved. You can find a step-by-step explanation tutorial for how to register to the Whitelist and also how to submit your KYC procedure here.
- When you are in the process of completing your KYC procedure, add the ETH Wallet in which you have ANY AMOUNT of BNT Tokens as well. This will be the same wallet in which you will receive your Extra Bonus.
- After the ICO ends, Kuende will check all the addresses that contributed to the public sale that had BNT Tokens at the moment they have submitted their contribution in our Public Sale.
- All BNT Token holders that participated to our public sale, will receive an Extra Bonus of 10% as follows:
- 5% in KUE Tokens from the total contribution equal or exceeding 3 ETH
- 5% in BNT Tokens from the total contribution equal or exceeding 3 ETH.
- The Extra Bonus in KUE will be vested for a period of 3 months, starting the date the Public Sale has ended.
- The Extra Bonus in BNT Tokens will be distributed within 7 days, starting the date the Public Sale has ended.
NOTE: the official exchange rate for this Extra Bonus was set on 18 September 2018, at 9:00am UTC, provided by coinmarketcap.com and is the following:
- 1 ETH = 153,98 BNT
Our team finds it very exciting to witness all the big names in the blockchain space aligning with the Kuende vision. By working together, the chances of making crypto and blockchain accessible to anyone in the near future increase exponentially!
Chat on Telegram: t.me/kuende
Visit ICO Website: ico.kuende.com
Get 3 Different Tokens: https://ico.kuende.com/bonus-airdrop-structure
Read Whitepaper: ico.kuende.com/documentation/Kuende%20Whitepaper.pdf
Check out our Product: kuende.com
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/Kuende.world
Follow us on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/kuende
Subscribe on YouTube: youtube.com/c/KuendecomOfficial
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/Kuende_com
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/kuende_com
Contact Email: email@example.com