Let’s travel back to December 2017. It’s the height of the crypto craze. Kuende is beginning to undertake its transition to a blockchain-based social media platform. At this same time, one of the most groundbreaking ICOs of all time is announced by SIRIN LABS. It’s the first of its kind - a smartphone called the FINNEY with a blockchain! But that’s not all - they are saying the phone will be able to trade power with other FINNEY devices. It will have enhanced security because of its blockchain. It would have P2P networking, allowing you to travel abroad without having to worry about roaming data charges. It would have a decentralized app (DAPP) store run by the community.
Something awoke within me during that time. Needless to say, I was an early participant in the SIRIN LABS public sale. I saw this as the future, and something that would help introduce the blockchain to everyone. Up until this time, so many ICOs were being advertised to the same people that had become wealthy because of ETH and BTC. Keep in mind, we are still in December 2017 - cryptocurrency might have been on the news, but the adoption rate relative to the entire population was still low. The blockchain and crypto communities were closed off for the most part, using Discord groups and Telegram groups that would “pump and dump” tokens as they saw fit. It wasn’t a great time for the average investor, which is a shame. Crypto needs adoption to truly succeed.
FINNEY represented a future in which people would consider the FINNEY to be the phone you wanted for user experience and privacy. To me, it was likely to be the preferred choice of mobile devices for governmental agencies. Other phones were far too insecure. I believe that the amount of features on it made it ideal for travelers too, but in reality, the phone would be great for just about anyone thanks to a user-friendly experience.
I had to get the Kuende App on the FINNEY!
Flash forward to August 2018. I am in Tel Aviv, meeting with the SIRIN LABS team. I get to meet with their founder and CEO, Moshe, who is a great guy. Their whole team is so driven to make this succeed. In some sort of Holy Grail moment, I get to hold a FINNEY in my hand and play around with it. The phone is everything I dreamed of, it was almost a sort of spiritual experience getting to use what I had participated in nearly 9 months earlier.
My dream was realized during this trip, too. I brought up the introduction of a Kuende DAPP onto the FINNEY phone. The team was ecstatic - Kuende was a perfect fit as an innovative, blockchain based social media onto an equally revolutionary and blockchain based phone. As we began talking, we found that we had a lot in common regarding our goals, so I am now extremely excited (and proud) to announce that…
Kuende and SIRIN LABS are announcing a partnership to help drive mass adoption of blockchain and cryptocurrency!
How exactly will we achieve this? In three ways:
1. Kuende DAPP will come as the pre-loaded social media DAPP on all FINNEY™ device
2. Kuende and SIRIN LABS will work together to include wider communities and educate them on blockchain and cryptocurrency
3. Kuende will provide an Airdrop & an Extra Bonus for SRN Token holders
The Kuende DAPP
The FINNEY™ gives users access to a decentralized app store run by the community. Kuende is a blockchain-based social media and is designed for use on the FINNEY™. Users will be able to store Kuende Tokens (KUE) on their phone’s cold wallet, and use this KUE to create challenges on our app. It will provide a seamless transition from the DAPP to the gamified, real world experiences that Kuende is built for.
Crypto Mass Adoption
Behind the partnership is a mission to make the blockchain and cryptocurrency more easily and readily accessible to the general public. Both the Kuende DAPP and the FINNEY™ phone are designed with the user experience in mind. By providing a user-friendly way to use the blockchain, both SIRIN LABS and Kuende will be able to boost the adoption of the blockchain and cryptocurrency in the general population.
As I have mentioned so many times before, I believe that we are better together. The more services we are able to provide, the more likely people will want to join Kuende and replace their current phone with a FINNEY. It’s a win-win for everyone involved.
Last, but not least, Kuende is offering to all SIRIN LABS Token (SRN) holders two unique opportunities:
I - an Airdrop of 1,000 KUE (without any Public Sale contribution needed!)
II - an Extra Bonus of 10% for all the SRN Token holders that contribute with at least 3 ETH in the Public sale.
Let’s take the Airdrop and the Extra Bonus separately and explain how each one works!
I. How to receive 1,000 KUE Airdrop
- SRN tokens holders, MUST register to the Kuende Whitelist. You can find a step-by-step explanation tutorial for how to register here
- After you confirmed your email and have registered to the Whitelist, you MUST complete the Kuende Airdrop Form - found here - with:
1) the same email you have used to register to the Whitelist
2) your Telegram username that you used to join our Telegram Group
3) your ETH address in which you want to receive the 1,000 KUE Airdrop
NOTE: The ETH address you submit to the form must be the one in which you have ANY AMOUNT of SRN tokens until November 16th, when the Public Sale ends.
- On October 15th, at 23:59 UTC, the Kuende Airdrop Form will be temporary closed, until October 22th.
- This Airdrop is available only for the first 10,000 valid entrants on the Kuende Airdrop Form.
- The Airdrops will be distributed to all valid participants within 7 days once the Public Sale has ended.
II. How to receive 10% Extra Bonus
- Only the contributions equal or exceeding 3 ETH are eligible for the Extra Bonus.
- SRN Token holders, MUST register for the Kuende Whitelist and get their KYC submission approved. You can find a step-by-step explanation tutorial for how to register to the Whitelist and also how to submit your KYC procedure here.
- When you are in the process of completing your KYC procedure, add the ETH Wallet in which you have ANY AMOUNT of SRN Tokens as well. This will be the same wallet in which you will receive your Extra Bonus.
- After the ICO ends, Kuende will check all the addresses that contributed to the public sale that had SRN Tokens at the moment they have submitted their contribution in our Public Sale.
- All SRN Token holders that participated to our public sale, will receive an Extra Bonus of 10% as follows:
- 5% in KUE Tokens from the total contribution equal or exceeding 3 ETH.
- 5% in SRN Tokens from the total contribution equal or exceeding 3 ETH.
- The Extra Bonus in KUE will be vested for a period of 3 months, starting the date the Public Sale has ended.
- The Extra Bonus in SRN Tokens will be distributed within 7 days, starting the date the Public Sale has ended.
NOTE: the official exchange rate for this Extra Bonus was set on 18 September 2018, at 9:00am UTC, provided by coinmarketcap.com and is the following:
- 1 ETH = 2.905,70 SRN
Don’t forget to visit the official Airdrop & Bonus Page - found here - to read the full guidelines and rules regarding how to participate, and also to discover another HUGE Bonus surprise that no other ICO has ever done before (literally)!
As a closing note, regarding the FINNEY phone and this collaboration - I really have to say, SIRIN LABS really knocked it out the park here! The device works amazing and I can’t wait to get one and hopefully take a selfie on it with Messi (giggles).
I know that it is going to be a massive success and I am really happy our paths have aligned the way they did!
Chat on Telegram: t.me/kuende
Visit ICO Website: ico.kuende.com
Get 3 Different Tokens: https://ico.kuende.com/bonus-airdrop-structure
Read Whitepaper: ico.kuende.com/documentation/Kuende%20Whitepaper.pdf
Check out our Product: kuende.com
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/Kuende.world
Follow us on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/kuende
Subscribe on YouTube: youtube.com/c/KuendecomOfficial
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/KuendeOfficial
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/kuende_com
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org