How to Delegate Harmony ($ONE) with Ledger Nano S
A quick guide on How to Stake Harmony $ONE tokens on a Ledger Nano S
Harmony Open Staking is Now Live!! $ONE holders can start to delegate your token to validator and earn rewards! As one of the validators elected during the first epoch, KysenPool is fully geared up to accept ONE delegation!
- We are Harmony Foundational Node operator since Day $ONE.
- We Maximize Effective Staking returns by active allocations of Harmony’s validator slots.
You can visit here to delegate to us (🌐 KysenPool Dragon 🐉) directly. Our validator address is one1ctwewx0pmg8k0tc8vnx4guyq9jm7dwz5k98tlm. Thanks for you trust and support!
In this step-by-step guide, we will explain to you how to delegate your $ONE with Ledger Nano S. Let’s get started!
(The guide for delegating $ONE with Harmony’s Browser Extension is here)
Install the Harmony app on Ledger Nano S
Currently Harmony is available only on Ledger Nano S. We assume that you’ve already known how to use Ledger Nano S. If not, please click here for instruction or contact us directly at t.me/kysenpool.
- Connect the Ledger Nano S to your device and enter the PIN code.
- Launch the Ledger Live application on your device, then click on Manager menu option, which will take you to the App catalog screen.
- At the time of writing this document, Harmony is not yet available on the main App catalog in Ledger Live. Therefore it can only be enabled via Developer Mode.
- To enable Developer Mode:
a. Go to Settings on Ledger Live.
b. Click on Experimental Features tab.
c. Swipe to enable Developer Mode.
- Once you’ve got Developer Mode enabled, you should see Harmony at the Manager menu option.
- Type in “Harmony” under the App catalog to search for the Harmony app, and then click Install.
- After the app finishes installing, Harmony app now should be available on your Ledger Nano S! 🎉
Sign In with Ledger
- Connect the Ledger Nano S to your device, enter PIN code, and open Harmony app.
- Go to staking.harmony.one/validators, click “Sign In” on the left side.
- Choose “Use an existing address” .
- Click on “Use Ledger Nano”.
- Click on “Sign In”, you are then authorized to access and view your Wallet.
Delegate your ONE token
- You can check the newly created ONE address on the upper left corner of the dashboard. Send ONE to the address.
- Click Validators tab.
- Choose a validator — say you pick us, 🌐 KysenPool Dragon 🐉. You can easily find us by searching KYSEN.
- Click on Delegate.
- Enter an amount of ONE to delegate. And click on Next.
- Go to Ledger Nano S to Verify and Sign the transaction on the Ledger.
Congratulations! You’ve just delegated ONE to a validator!!🎉🎉🎉
KysenPool Presents to the community of blockchain token holders a choice of a secure enterprise-grade infrastructure performing blockchain validation services.
Formidable hybrid cloud setup into dedicated servers in a private cage with biometric access control in a Tier 3 Equinix facility.
From AWS Virtual Private Cloud firewalls to physical dedicated firewalls, creating multiple layers of protection to mitigate against breaches.
We build in operational policies to ensure high-availability with secondary server fallbacks and repeatable orchestration layers.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about us, please feel free to contact us directly at t.me/kysenpool.
Stake Harmony ONE with 🌐 KysenPool Dragon 🐉 and Enjoy High Rewards!