Mother’s Day is now behind us and so are the overwhelming Facebook posts of baby versions of your friends accompanied with a “Mother” you have never seen before.
However, Mother’s Day is a popular but controversial holiday. Some may even dare to call it a waste of money.
“Why should we pick one day to love our Mom’s?” said some bitter Dude, “ This Holiday is just to make money!”
The truth is, Mother’s Day can be a day of celebration to some and a day of asking questions like, “Wow, does everyone love their Mom more than me?!” to most.
So, here are 5 Mother’s Day posts that made us all think: Do I hate my Mom?
- Peaceful Mom Who Looks like Daughter & Daughter Who Looks like a Daughter
2. This Mama Monkey with Aching Nipples.
3. This Narcissistic Photo of a Child Publicly Calling Their Mom
4. The #Throwback Photo Showing How Cool Your Mom Is
4. The Inanimate Object Photo You Tagged Your Mom In
5. The Selfie Showing How Great You Are Because You Have a Mom
Mother’s Day is a day to appreciate your Mama’s but also a day to appreciate those who may have been the only Mother you’ve ever known. Love yourself and yes, you probably love your Mom more than everyone.