Lambda Bi-Weekly Report- Farming Hub Protocol has released
Hi Community! 😃
Lambda supporters and all followers!
Past two weeks have been busy at Lambda and we have a bunch to share about the things we have worked on these past two weeks! Main-net development, Marketing and Community! All of it 😎
Check out our Bi-weekly reports and do leave a message below in the comments if you have any questions. The following are our headway in these past two weeks. We will continue to work with un-abating efforts to provide unlimited and reliable storage space for blockchain technology.
PS: Do share and clap for this Bi-weekly report.
Technology & Development Progress
1. Lambda’s Mainnet Progress
- The research of blockchain ledger storage proposal;
- Fixed issues which mentioned by storage users.
2. Lambda’s Explorer Progress
- Fixed the status access of testnet blockchain explorer homepage.
3. Lambda’s Wallet Progress
- The development of withdrawing reward and staking related functions on IOS version wallet.
4. Other Progress
- Completed contract deployment, script modification and testing with 3rd party DeFi platform;
- Adjusted farming, asset synthesis contract related API with 3rd party DeFi platform;
- The development of Farming related pages, asset synthesis with 3rd party DeFi platform.
1. Lambda Farming Hub Protocol (FHP) Beta version has released
Farming Hub Protocol （FHP) is based on Automated Lending Mechanism (ALM) to realize a brand new storage mining business model on the market of Farming Hub on Lambda mainnet.
Experience it now ：
2. Lambda Tech updates weekly
Stay in Loop!
Mainnet explorer： https://explorer.lambdastorage.com/#/
Lambda mainnet 0.3.3 version：http://download.lambdastorage.com/lambda/0.3.3/lambda-0.3.3-release.tar.gz