Write For Us
Become a writer for Language Hub and share your experience
Learning a language is a journey, and everyone follows different paths to their goal. Our motto at Language Hub is “making languages easier”. But, as you can imagine, covering every single aspect of a subject as vast as language learning requires as much expertise as possible. That’s why we want to hear your stories, experiences, tips, and advice!
And this is also why also we created a Discord community for all language learners enthusiasts!
Join the conversation on our Discord server here. It’s free!
Before diving into the article, please follow the Language Hub publication to help support our community of authors, which we hope you will soon be part of.
What We Are Looking For
Everything related to language learning is welcome at Language Hub. In particular, here are a few ideas:
- Actionable advice for other language learners
- Your approach to learning a new language
- How language learning has changed the way you see the world
- Tutorials on how to use language learning apps and services to get the best out of them
- Language course reviews
Keep in mind that these are just a few suggestions, but there are no real limitations to what you can submit to Language Hub, as long as it is language-related. Please, notice that we do not accept articles about programming languages.
What We Expect From You
There are some rules that we ask you to follow. Let’s take a look:
- At the time of writing, we only accept articles written in English, Spanish, Italian, and French. These are the languages known by our team, but we plan to increase these languages soon.
- We are language learners ourselves and do not expect your article to be grammatically perfect, especially if you are writing in your second, third, or fourth language. On the other hand, we value quality and encourage the use of Grammarly for English and Language Tool for others.
- Your articles should contain at least one high-quality picture. First, verify you have the right to use it. Second, give the photographer credit. We recommend Unsplash.
- Affiliate links are okay, but be honest and indicate when the article is sponsored.
- Your article must have a title and should also have a subtitle.
We may use your article to promote our newsletter or Discord server. If you do not want this to happen, please leave a note on the draft before submitting it to Language Hub.
How To Join Us as an Author
If you want to be added as a writer for Language Hub, fill out this form. This will only take a couple of minutes.
We will try to add you as a writer as soon as possible, but keep in mind that this can take us up to two working days.
Et voilà! Bomba! Listo! You can now publish articles on Language Hub.
How To Write for Us
If you have already been accepted as an author for Language Hub, all you have to do is submit your article as described here.
Normally, we evaluate a new submission within two working days.
We do not publish articles on weekends because they tend to perform badly.
We look forward to receiving your articles!
For feedback, advice, job opportunities, or if you want to become an editor, please reach out to me at email@example.com.