We are hiring! Venture Capital Analyst or Associate@ LAUNCHub Ventures
Preferred location: Romania
About LAUNCHub Ventures:
LAUNCHub Ventures is an $85M leading early-stage venture fund, investing in technology startups across the Southeastern Europe and active investor in Romania.
About the position:
We are looking for an ambitious, passionate and proactive person to join our Investment Team. In this role, the candidate is to support the investment and transaction process.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Deal flow generation;
- Assessment and evaluation of potential deals;
- Supporting the work with existing portfolio companies.
- Passion for technology and startups;
- Strong analytical and research skills (able to dig deeper in complex matters);
- Self-motivated, able to work independently towards common team objectives, able to organise, prioritise and execute;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Experience in startups / VC / investments and finance can be a plus.
The position provides for the opportunity to obtain a deep understanding of the Venture Capital world and the emerging technology and industry trends both in the SEE region and globally. Consider an Analyst / Associate role at LAUNCHub Ventures as one of the fastest ways to learn, build your network and advance your career. You will get a huge amount of independence, combined with the ability to learn from us as well as from the amazing founders of our portfolio companies.
Launchub Ventures is an investor in companies like Gtmhub, FintechOS, Giraffe360, OfficeRnD and many others (https://launchub.com/portfolio).