THE DRAGO GENESIS
Starts on May 30th, 2022
What is DRAGO?
Dragos are dragon-like creatures that reside in the League of Kingdoms continents and were historically tamed by royal courts. Good friend, guardian, and companion for mankind.
They are born with special abilities to locate a special gem, called Dragon Soul Amber which can be used to forge Dragon Soul Token (DST), a utility token of the League of Kingdoms. So, you must have the Drago to acquire these gems and subsequently the tokens. That is why we consider this upcoming Drago Genesis as, the real start of P2E.
Drago in a nutshell
- Drago is born with 7 parts in 5 elements therefore every Drago is unique in its appearance as well as abilities.
- 7 parts are: Horn / Eye / Head / Body / Wing / Leg / Tail and each of them has an element.
- 5 elements are: 🔥FIRE / 💦AQUA / ⚡LIGHT/ ⛰️TERRA / ⚫DARK
- Each elemental part has different ability buffs and having multiple same elemental parts give reinforcement to the buffs and even unlocks additional buffs
- Legendary parts will amplify (multiplying effect) the elemental buffs on the part, as well as the storage capacity for LOKA
- The Dragos require training to unlock their full potential abilities. For training, you must first bury your Dragon Soul Ambers under the Drago lair for a certain period of time.
- The Dragos require a certain number of $DST and a fixed amount of $LOKA to breed. The higher the bred count of the parents, the more $DST is required to breed.
- The Dragos are rentable and the Drago rental system will be baked into the game.
- There is a powerful enchantment ritual, called “Chimeric Fusion”, to upgrade your Drago. (More details will be provided in future articles)
- Regardless of the number of Dragos you own, the number of Dragos that you can actually use per kingdom is determined by the lair in your castle.
- You must consume DST and resources in order to upgrade your lair.
Drago genetics is a topic worth another article on, so will skip it for today.
1. Powerful companion to your army.
With various buffs you can unlock through training, you can deploy the Dragos to aid your attacking marches and/or rallies as well as station Dragos in your castle to bolster your defense against incoming enemy invasion.
While deploying the Dragos for marches, farming, defending, and dungeons, you can enjoy diverse in-game buffs to your kingdoms and troops.
For example, Drago’s fire elemental parts may enhance the ranger’s HP, defense, Attack, Speed, and Storage capacity.
2. $DST Earning
Speaking of the value proposition of owning these cool-looking Dragos in your wallet, we cannot go without mentioning the DST earning potential, because you must have Dragos in order to acquire the utility token.
What is $DST?
DST stands for the Dragon Soul Tokens. Dragon Soul Tokens are forged with the Dragon Soul Amber which is often found and can be mined from the ancient spirit stone where the dark magic has captured the Dragon Soul into a giant crystal. With the acquired Dragon Soul Amber, you can mint DST tokens which can then be burnt to incarnate into Drago Eggs.
Then why does $DST matter?
- DST is a utility token that can only be minted through in-game contents in the League of Kingdoms. The token will have diverse use cases across the game and for all consumption will burn the token, as a deflationary sink instrument.
- Players with Dragos, either owned or rented can earn Dragon Soul Amber from Daily quest, Drago battle, Ancient Spirit Stones, and potentially many new game contents and mini-games. (The total supply of Dragon Soul Amber per each continent will be dynamically determined based on the number of Dragos active on the continent)
- Inaugural utility cases of DST involve, breeding a new Drago, upgrading lair, staking to train Dragos, unlocking new game modes like Dragonian Dungeon, and many more.
- The premise behind the DST game utility token is that the token will function as a stable currency underpinned by a multitude of in-game utilities in the League of Kingdoms ecosystem thereby maintaining lower overall volatility. To ensure stability, the project intends to proactively regulate the sinks and faucets of DST tokens in the game to effectively stabilize the token price.
*Drago economy and details are subject to changes and adjustments.
THE DRAGO GENESIS
Two of the top reasons, among many others, that you are excited about the upcoming Drago genesis: the LOK Marketplace & Drago Genesis sale.
The League of Kingdoms’ native NFT marketplace will first be unveiled during the Drago genesis sale. The marketplace will be tailored exactly for LOK assets with optimized UI, dashboards, and filters to help you better navigate across different types of LOK NFTs, spanning resources, land, skin, Drago, and more.
Whether you are eye-shopping or actively trading, we will strive to provide the best user experiences.
Drago Genesis Sale
The genesis sale will be in three phases: Sticker/Whitelist round, Guild round, and lastly Public round. The first sticker / WL round will begin on Monday, May 30th, 2022 at 00:00 UTC. There are 10 types of parents you can choose to match and breed: Dragos will be minted first come first served basis without allocation set for each round. Additionally, there is a breeding limit for each of the parents. Thus, especially, the legendary parents have very limited breeding counts up to 400 per parent. Therefore, as you can imagine, the whitelisted sticker pack holders enjoy a tremendous advantage, being able to secure the lion's share before others. (They totally deserve it as being either the most avid community contributors or OG gamers supporting the game for years!)
The Whitelist round: You can earn the whitelist right to the Drago genesis sale through collecting and completing the Drago sticker pack. (Don’t forget to compose your 5 stickers collected on our website)
Drago stickers are in 5 types and have been distributed through our official community channels as well as those of our partners.
We estimate that there will be 2,000 complete sticker packs in the market by the sale date, indicating that if each holder purchases up to the limit of 3, potentially 6,000 or 60% of the total supply are to be sold to the pack holders.
Learn more about the Drago Sticker NFT collection
- The first phase will be a 1-day Whitelist round on Monday, May 30th UTC at 00:00
- The second phase will be a 1-day guild round on May 31st UTC at 00:00
- The third phase will be a public sale for 7-days starting on June 1st UTC at 00:00
During the Drago Genesis sale, you have the option to choose two parents for your Drago; 5 ancestors with Legendary genes and 5 Dragos with normal genes.
- Choose two Dragos parents of your choice.
- Once you choose two Drago parents, they will show up in the parent selection window with other details, ie costs.
- You breed and sign the breeding transaction.
- Breeding is in progress…
- Tada! Your Drago egg is now minted!
- You can either trade it as an egg or hatch the egg to meet your Drago!
Few things to note:
- Only $LOKA is accepted as payment.
- Using a Legendary Drago for parents for breeding will cost around 200 LOKA and normal parents at around 40 LOKA: Making the prices to be either one of the 80, 240, or 400 LOKA.
- Same elemental parents can be picked but not in the same tier (normal/legendary)
- Each 10 parent has breeding limits, and the total breed count of each selected will go down once being used for breeding.
- Each element will guarantee at least two(2+) parts of the same elements guaranteed; the Legendary parent guarantees at least one(1+) legendary part.
- Except for the above-mentioned guarantee, all other parts will be randomized. Thus, there is always a chance that your normal Drago parents can give birth to offspring with legendary parts.
- Of course, the VRF will be utilized to ensure that the breeding process is transparently randomized for system integrity.
- Once two Drago parents are selected, you will be able to acquire a Drago egg, which in and in itself is NFT, therefore tradeable.
Why Genesis Dragos?
During the genesis sale, a total of 10K Dragos will be born and no additional Dragos will be born thereafter. Any additional Drago hatches shall be based on the breeding of existing species (owned by users)
Drago genesis will be a unique opportunity to enjoy the below benefits:
- It is the one and only chance to get the Genesis Dragos. These Dragos will carry a “Genesis” identifier forever and will have a higher storage capacity for LOKA staking.
- One and only chance to acquire Dragos with a number of parts and their elements guaranteed. In future breeding, you can never have the parts guaranteed.
About League of Kingdoms
League of kingdoms is a massively multiplayer (MMO) strategy game that is centered around building kingdoms and governing the world. Here the player can build a powerful kingdom and army, forge alliances, compete against others, and trade digital assets across the blockchain.
The LANDs are NFTs transparently and verifiably stored on the blockchain network, so players can own and trade freely. Gamers can not only own a parcel of Land, but various resources therein, and the future growth of the game platform.
About League of Kingdoms Arena (LOKA)
League of Kingdoms Arena (LOKA) is League of Kingdoms’ native governance token and will be the cornerstone for the game project’s expansion into metaverses where communities of gamers can own and thrive.
The LOKA will be utilized as the currency inside the League of Kingdoms game franchise for all in-game store purchases, such as purchasing packages, skins, and goods. Additionally, the LOKA token will act as an NFT booster to create, upgrade, and acquire special NFT assets, including but not limited to Drago and Skin NFTs. The token will be also used to propose and vote on on-chain governance proposals to determine future features, policies, content, and/or parameters of the game. Last but not least LOKA tokens can also be earned by playing the in-game competition and/or achieving special tasks — for example after each Continent vs. Continent (CvC) battle, winners will be rewarded with LOKA tokens (and potentially rarer NFT item rewards) depending on the performance during the battle.