How To Conquer The World
I thought about throwing plates. But there is a problem. Who will clean them up?
Maybe I should destroy a dress. But my clothes are rare vintage pieces. They are not replaceable.
Maybe I should pour scotch. But I am craving for apple martini and I don’t know how to mix. Forget alcohol.
Maybe I should eat. But I am already chubby. Who will pay for my personal trainer? Diet programs are expensive.
It was 6:30 p.m. He was still nowhere to be found.
He managed to make me so mad. I would strangle him if he was in front of me. Who just disappears into thin air? Is this another cruel game?
The strongest people are usually the most insecure and sensitive people. Most people will be strong 30% of the time and weak for 70% of the time. Strong people are tough 90% of the time and be extremely weak the remaining 10% of the time. They are the strongest and the weakest.
Around a small group of people, tough people are hopeless and sensitive. It is just the way we are. We are oversized babies.
I couldn’t make up my mind. What evil thing should I do to him? This guy’s biggest talent is pissing me off everyday.
I stopped for a second.
What did I turn myself into?
I let my anger control me. That is the mistake we all make.
In order to conquer the world, we have to conquer ourselves first. If you manage to let nothing affect the way you think and act, you will be invincible.
Your best friend and worst enemy is yourself.
I took a deep breath. Today is his lucky day. One less murder story for the 6 o’clock news.
After the storm, it will be another day.
For a guy who manage to make me mad every single day.
Originally published at www.cammipham.com on October 18, 2016.
P.S. Thanks for reading this far! If you found value in this, I’d really appreciate it if you recommend this post (by clicking the ❤ button) so other people can see it!.
Don’t forget to join my mailing list to receive free business and life hacks.
You might also like