By Rotana Ty
“When we are curious, we engage the world by exploring, learning, and making meaning from our discoveries” — @ariannahuff
I have explained why curiosity is important in our modern world, and its importance in an automated and augmented world. How do we enable people to develop ceaseless curiosity ?
Well, I share through a series of blog posts how one can start to nurture and develop curiosity on their own and with peers:
- Learning something new every day
- Learning from innovation cultures
- On learning from an exhibition
- Learning from different cultures via food and travelling
Tools and resources
- On mindfulness and being present
- Using health data to self-improve
- On using mind-mapping
- On hearing a podcast on the go
How about yourself? How do you nurture and develop curiosity daily to engage the world?