We are excited to share with you the latest version of Learnist on the web, which features some of the best Learnist content made by our users along with premium Learnboards from notable contributors in film, literature, and more.
Our new site was designed to help bring the best content to you. Some features have been added and some have been removed. Here are a couple key changes you need to know about:
- Sleeker design: Our new design has simplified the entire experience. We want the content to be front and center, starting right with the homepage.
- Reading list: The reading list is a feature that allows you to save content easily, so you can access for later use. Save items to your reading list whenever you want, and remove items when you are done.
- New categories: We’ve added brand new categories to help you find great content that interests you. Browse hundreds of subcategories on a variety of topics right from our homepage.
For a more detailed look at the features that have been removed, please visit our newly revised FAQ.
Along with new explore pages and profile features, content curation has been redesigned to make it easier for you to share what you know. Try making your own boards, and if you want to be featured on our homepage, here are some tips on what we look for:
- Original content: add a paragraph or two of meaningful, original descriptions to each learning in your Learnboard.
- Hi-res images: as a general rule of thumb, try to use images that are 2 MP or larger, and crop them into a square before uploading them. Beautiful images make your content pop.
- Titles: Give your Learnboard and learnings concise titles that tells the reader exactly what they are going to learn about.
- Other tips: Add at least 5 learnings to your Learnboard, and make sure they are in a coherent order.
If you would like a piece of your content to be featured on the homepage, send it in an email to email@example.com for review!
We are continuing to improve our product everyday. If you have any questions about what has changed on Learnist’s website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also write in to email@example.com on general comments or concerns about our site.
Read more about the new app and web design on Techcrunch.
The Learnist Team