Here are some Frequently Asked Questions about the LearnSpace acceleration program:
1- Who can apply?
Every European Edtech startup at pre-seed or seed stage with:
(1) a strong and resilient team,
(2) metrics to put forward — you need to have users already and to show traction — it’s OK if you don’t have paying customers yet (although it would be great to see some selling efforts),
(3) a growing market within Edtech (K-12, Higher education and lifelong learning) and
(4) a product or service that is really innovative.
2- How to apply?
You have until Sunday, April 8th to apply on F6S by following this link.
3- Do you invest in startups?
We don’t currently invest cash in our startups, but we have a strong network of investors (VCs and Business Angels) that are keen to invest in our portfolio of startups.
Our promise is to support our startups in their fundraising process both during and after the 10 weeks of acceleration.
4- What happens after the 10 weeks?
The support that we provide to startups selected to join LearnSpace will far beyond the 10 weeks of the program. We’re fully committed to our startups’ long-term success and want them to see the LearnSpace ecosystem and network as a lifelong asset for their company.
As part of the LearnSpace alumni network, we’ll continue to provide you with strong support and will be available at all times to introduce you to the right people and give you strategic advice and feedback.
5- Why should I join LearnSpace?
LearnSpace’s promise is to help startups achieve in 10 weeks what they couldn’t even achieve in 10 months. Key benefits of the program include:
- 10 weeks of acceleration with a strong focus on growth and execution
- Mentoring by researchers in residence in cognitive science, psychology and neuroscience
- Free office space in the heart of Paris
- 1:1 coaching with world-class entrepreneurs, investors, growth experts, researchers and educators
- Weekly masterclasses and events with leading Edtech experts, investors and entrepreneurs
- Access to testbeds in K-12, Higher education institutions and large companies
- Access to a network of investors across Europe as well as Demo Days in Paris, London and Berlin
- Strong media and PR visibility
- Access to the LearnSpace alumni network