We are back with the latest updates — here’s all that has been buzzing this past week
- We are proud to announce that Mark Glikson, a business evangelist and ex-GM, Microsoft, Developer & Platform Group — Asia Pacific has joined the Block Ledger Advisory Team this week. Mark will help us define the product strategies and also help evolve our offerings further. We are so excited about working closely with him!
- At a recent meetup event, our CTO Electo waxed eloquent about the uses of blockchain for e-invoicing. You can check out the video on our Youtube channel — subscribe to the channel and receive new videos notification, instantly!
- We even had a dress rehearsal at the @EY_Australia Sydney office, earlier this week, in preparation of #EYfoundry pitch next week. Our CEO Ivan spearheaded the event. Block Ledger is one among the chosen few to participate in the EY Foundry pitch, and let us tell you — this recognition is coming from one of the largest accounting and auditing firms in the world! Stay tuned to hear more in this space.
- We focused on security hardening of the Ledgerium Faucet application. Ledgerium Faucet is used to receiving 1,2, or maximum 3 test XLGs to the user-provided Ledgerium accounts from any of the testnets, i.e. Toorak and Flinders. Refer page for further details on the Ledgerium Faucet.
- We improved the node statistics module for Block Explorer with the addition of mining statistics and transaction statistics.
- We also worked on the identification of blockchain transactions, e.g. XLG transfer or contract set or contact creation transactions on Block Explorer.