Another week, another lot of progress! The Ledgerium Team has been hard at work refining elements of the ecosystem while taking onboard new perspectives from BlockShow and EY to best optimise our future services.
- Block Ledger is selected as a finalist for Ingram Micro global Comet competition (out of 179 applicants). We will be pitching next week for a chance to leverage their vast go-to-market channel.
- Ray Wang, our CFO shared the company vision at Melbourne Accelerator Velocity Program.
- Ledgerium Blockchain team is still experimenting on the deployment of nodes on Raspberry Pi. As stated, this will be another platform which will be supported by the Ledgerium Blockchain.
- The team initiated the development of instant, scalable API driven data access service to Ledgerium Blockchain called “RAST”. This will allow developers to interact with Blockchain without hosting any local node. We will be discussing more on it in the future.
- One new node ‘fm-test-frankfurt-bp-a165b’ is added on Toorak testnet of Ledgerium Blockchain as Block Producer. The node is visible on the block explorer.