MetaMask is a wallet to hold tokens on the Binance Smart Chain allowing users to access services built on the network via the wallet. Users of MetaMask can therefore store LTY tokens in the MetaMask wallet, allowing users to interact with DApps. Here are the steps to buy LTY tokens through MetaMask:
1/Add MetaMask to your Browser
- Download and install MetaMask extension to your browser; either the Google Chrome extension or the Firefox extension.
Once connected you’ll find this screen:
2/ Add Binance Network to Metamask
MetaMask will automatically connect you to the Ethereum Network, in our case we need to connect to the Binance Network. For this, you have to manually add the network to your wallet.
- Click on “Ethereum Mainnet” and then on “Custom RPC” as below
- And then enter the exact same informations as shown below :
Network Name : Binance Smart Chain
New RPC URL : https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
Chain ID : 56
Symbol : BNB
Block Explorer URL : https://bscscan.com
3/ Add LTY Tokens to your MetaMask
- Open MetaMask and click on “Assets” and “Import tokens”
- Select “Custom Token” and paste the contract address for LTY 0x0cBE5C4F318035b866AAcFaf7D018FB4C5F920F3 into the Token Contract Address field, and then click on “Add Custom Token”
- And then “Import Tokens”
4/ Go to the PancakeSwap link of the BUSD/LTY pair
- Connect your MetaMask wallet to PancakeSwap (Note: Make sure you are on PancakeSwap v2)
- Enter the pair BUSD/LTY and the amount you wish to buy
5/ Make sure to set a 35% slippage
Remember that LTY token includes a 25% tax on the sell side. This amount is considered slippage by Uniswap and so the slippage rate should be over 25%. We recommend setting the slippage to 35% by clicking on the transaction settings as shown below.