Internship — Illustrator for Play London with Mr Bean
Do you have a real passion for mobile games? We’re looking for an intern with great illustration skills who can help us create assets to one of our games that is under production right now. This internship will be a career booster. You’ll join our small team and work in an inspirational and fast moving environment with visionary people.
What is pointvoucher.com?
Pointvoucher provides an entertainment platform for consumers and a marketing platform for brands. Consumers can download exciting branded mobile games and play their way to real products and experiences for the time they spend interacting with the games. Brands will get a plug ‘n’ play marketing platform with high conversion rates, data & permissions, drive to shop mechanism, huge engagement rates and access to new customers through the platform.
We are a startup driven by serial entrepreneurs that has the balls to think big and want to do something amazing. The company is currently based in Copenhagen and we have just opened an office in London.
- Be part of a small great team.
- Create assets for an international game that will be launched later this year.
- Work together with game designers, illustrators and developers.
- Really good at drawing.
- Know your Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Passionate about what you do.
- A person who strives to learn more.
- A communicator in English.
- A team player with a systematic approach.
- A good friend that will add something unique to our playful culture.
- Interested in games.
We offer you:
- An internship in a fast growing startup with international ambitions.
- A place where you’ll be challenged and learn from senior people across skill sets.
- Maybe a job at the end of your internship.
- A fun and unique culture with good people, coffee, beers, loud music and lots of rock ‘n’ roll attitude.
Send your application and portfolio to:
Start date: Start ASAP (min. 2 month internship)