Job: Project Manager with Digital Experience – for our London office.
Do you have a real passion for driving projects forward? And do you love games? We are looking for a Project Manager with digital experience who will help us operate our UK partnerships. You’ll join our small team and work in an inspirational and fast moving environment with visionary people.
What is Pointvoucher.com?
Pointvoucher wants to change the advertising landscape and make it much more entertaining and playful. We believe that customer loyalty comes from great brand experiences, generosity and having fun together. We believe it all starts with great entertainment and mobile gaming is the perfect medium for that because it can do so many great things. For brands and for people who love to play. Our concept consists of branded mobile games connected to a voucher shop. Play your way to real products and experiences by spending time in our games.
- Be responsible for the daily operation of our games in the UK market.
- Be the primary point of contact for our partners.
- Manage the Customer Service team and the Sales and Marketing team on a project level.
- Work closely with our Copenhagen technical and production office.
- Create project plans together with the project stakeholders.
- Ensure that projects are delivered in time and on budget — and manage expectations to quality.
- Analyze and propose optimization tasks based on customer feedback.
- +5 years of experience in marketing / advertising / digital.
- +3 years of experience in running projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in managing a small team.
- Experience in managing digital / mobile projects.
- A sound business understanding.
- An interest in mobile gaming and tech.
- A desire to work in a startup with all the challenges and opportunities that follow!
- A person who knows that details matter and have a natural talent for following up on tasks.
- A flexible and creative problem solver with an analytical mindset.
- A person who loves making teams work together across disciplines.
- A strong facilitator and presenter.
- A communicator in English — speaking both tech and business.
- A team player with a systematic approach.
- A good friend that will add something unique to our playful culture.
We offer you
- A job in a fast growing startup with international ambitions at our office in London.
- A lot of responsibility, room for your ambitions and the opportunity to shape your career as we grow.
- A fun and unique culture with good people.
Start date: September 2017
Send your application to: