What to farm to get maximum $LEVR
Since we’ve received some community feedback that more guidance would be appreciated in what to mine exactly to qualify for the $LEVR rewards.
To restate what has been previously communicated, all liquidity providers who were not previously rewarded for any period of time they provided liquidity will get a share of the initial $LEVR drop. This article is intended to make it clearer where liquidity can be deployed for maximal effect.
In short we need liquidity most essentially on the following 3 pools.
- The $dEth/$ETH curve on Uniswap v3 on Ethereum mainnet.
- The $dEth/$DAI curve on Uniswap v3 on Ethereum mainnet. (For those worried about a potential bearish period)
- The $dEth/$ETH curve on Uniswap v3 on the Arbitrum network.
- The $FRY/$dEth curve on Uniswap v3 on the Abritrum network.
The first two pools above have 1% fees that go to the LP. All four optimise to increase the TVL of $dEth in addition to placing it where it can best facilitate speculation on $dEth by those looking for leveraged trades. $LEVR will be assigned based on the volume of trade of the above positions, so the more accurately you select the price range, the more $LEVR you will qualify for.
- A $ETH based $dEth price between 0.75 Eth/dEth and 2 Eth/dEth
- A $DAI based $dEth price between 3,000 DAI/dEth and 20,000 DAI/dEth
- A $FRY based $dEth price between 100,000 FRY/dEth and 1,000,000 FRY/dEth
So far we’ve chosen Arbitrum because it is considerably cheaper than Ethereum mainnet, but provides us very long term guarantees about the safety of Levr.ly treasury funds.
The $LEVR seeding event will happen within the next 60 days. The exact quantities available for the liquidity incentives will depend on how many $LEVR get minted via sale contract. We’ll be communicating more about this over the next few weeks.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask on our Telegram.