The Fastest Way To 100 Followers on Medium
Ditch all the shady advice.
You’re not going to like what I’m about to say/write.
There is no secret recipe to get you into Medium’s Partner Program. That is if you want 100 genuine followers who are interested in your work and will read your next stories.
- The follow-for-follow method is not ethical and it doesn’t even work. You’ll lose followers just as you gain them — suddenly, and for no good reason.
Why Your Follow-For-Follow Strategy Backfired
And why those 100 followers you got in two days don’t matter.
- Reading other people’s work and commenting like crazy will bring you several followers — maybe — but they will have no idea who you are and will likely not be interested in your articles since it all began with them being nice to you and not regarding you as a professional writer.
- Spamming all online platforms with your posts won’t work either because you need Medium users, not just occasional readers — and better yet, you need paying subscribers once you make it on the other side of MPP.
So, the fastest way to the magic number? — Which by the way, I consider an irrelevant criterion…
It’s incredibly simple, really.
Write as much as you can, as best as you can, on any and all topics that interest you.
Build it and they will come, they say.
The faster and the better you write, the faster the results will show up.
They also say that Rome wasn’t built in a day.
But then again, maybe it’s not Rome you’re building.
Put in the work, and don’t waste your time and energy on lazy, shady, good-for-nothing methods.
Join thousands of students from around the world. Use the referral links below and enroll in my Assertive Communication, Productivity, and Critical Thinking courses on Udemy or Skillshare.
- Free 1-Month Access to the entire course collection, on Skillshare.
- Assertive Communication: Build the Independent You, on Udemy.
- Dealing With Criticism: The Assertive Way, on Udemy.
- Delivering Constructive Criticism: The Assertive Way, on Udemy.
- How To Identify Fake News and Fight Misinformation, on Udemy.