Introducing: The Libellum Bounty Program
We are excited to announce the Libellum Bounty Program. Please read the bounty details below and visit the bounty program link to participate.
As a token of appreciation to the crypto community, we would like to reward 2.5% of the total Libellum supply (2,500,000) to winners of the bounty program.
The Libellum Bounty Program is split into 6 categories. Each category is assigned a pool of 625,000 LIB as a reward to winning participants of the program. The categories are:
- Whitepaper Translation (625,000 LIB)
- Social Media Engagement (625,000 LIB)
- Video Content Creators — YouTube (312,500 LIB)
- Content Creators — Articles (156,250 LIB)
- Social Media Promotion — (78,125 LIB)
- Telegram Stickers Creation (78.125 LIB)
Below are the details and eligibility for each category in the bounty program.
Category #1: Whitepaper Translation (625,000 LIB Total Rewards)
Libellum is a global community, so we understand the importance of having our whitepaper read all possible audiences. As part of the bounty program, we are looking for the following language translations:
- Mandarin (10% Pool Reward: 62,500 LIB)
- German (10% Pool Reward: 62,500 LIB)
- Korean (10% Pool Reward: 62,500 LIB)
- Russian (10% Pool Reward: 62,500 LIB)
- Japanese (10% Pool Reward: 62,500 LIB)
- French (10% Pool Reward: 62,500 LIB)
- Spanish (10% Pool Reward: 62,500 LIB)
- Italian (10% Pool Reward: 62,500 LIB)
- Arabic (5% Pool Reward: 31,250 LIB)
- Hindi (5% Pool Reward: 31,250 LIB)
- Thai (5% Pool Reward: 31,250 LIB)
- Indonesian (5% Pool Reward: 31,250 LIB)
To be eligible for the whitepaper translation task, you need to post in our Bitcointalk Bounty thread, with the following information:
- Language you’re offering the translation in.
- Post your experience, including previous translations for other projects.
- Clearly state why you are the right candidate for the task.
- Include relevant links to improve the chances of being accepted (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter).
Only one (1) candidate for each language will be chosen. In addition, chosen candidates must agree to the following terms:
- Candidates must sign all rights of their translation to Libellum Ltd.
- Successful candidates must provide the full translation within 10 working days from the day of acceptance.
Category #2: Social Media Engagement(625,000 LIB Total Rewards)
Libellum knows that community is key in the blockchain and crypto space. For this reason, our category #2 bounty will reward those individuals who show commitment to be involved in Libellum. This category will reward the FIRST 25,000 members who like/follow/join these platforms:
Telegram — https://t.me/libellumofficial
Medium — https://www.medium.com/libellum
Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/libellum.io
Twitter — https://twitter.com/Libellumio
Reddit — https://www.reddit.com/r/libellum
How Does it Work?
Simply follow us on all of the above platforms and get 25 LIB by doing so. After doing the task, please fill out this form with your Telegram/Reddit/Medium/Twitter usernames and your erc-20 address.
- This bounty is available for the first 25,000 members. The reward will be on a first come, first serve basis.
- Only users who join each Libellum social media platform and fill out the form will be rewarded.
- The deadline to join is the 30th September 2018. In the event of us reaching the target before this date, we will close the bounty. Libellum will update the community accordingly.
- By joining each platform you agree to NOT spam and engage in illegal/unethical behavior. This will automatically exclude you from the reward and receiving the bounty reward.
- We will announce through our social channels and email when the bounty rewards are sent. This will likely be after our token sale phase has ended on the 30th October 2018.
Category #3: Video Content Creators — YouTube (312,500 LIB Total Rewards)
Libellum understands the importance of great content and we would like to reward exceptional video content creators, in particular Youtubers. For this bounty phase, we are looking for 10 YouTubers with a proven track record of producing quality videos for the crypto community.
Each video creator will be rewarded 31,250 LIB ( $3,125 based on Libellum’s token sale price of $0.1/LIB).
To be accepted in our phase 3 bounty program, you must:
- Have a minimum of 25,000 YouTube subscribers.
- Promote the post on your social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter).
- Be a crypto or blockchain related channel.
The style of the videos must be either a Review of the Libellum project or an in depth Explainer video of Libellum. The content must be unbiased and full FDIC disclosure must be given during the video and in the description.
Note: By failing to comply with FDIC disclosure requirements, your entry is automatically excluded.
All videos must be genuine and objective. Content creators who create content with an attempt to mislead the audience and/or engage in unwanted promotion, will be excluded from the bounty.
To be participate in our video creation bounty task, you need to post in our Bitcointalk Bounty thread, with the following information:
- Link to your YouTube channel.
- Your Agreement with the terms stated above.
- Provide us with an ERC-20 address.
Libellum will pick 10 candidates based on the above criteria. Video creators must send us the video within 15 working days for review. Videos must not be published without prior approval from the Libellum team.
Category #4: Content Creators — Articles (156,250 LIB Total Rewards)
Libellum understands the importance of great content and we would like to reward exceptional article writers, focused on blockchain and crypto. For this bounty phase, we are looking for 10 Content writers with a proven track record of producing quality articles for the crypto community.
Each content creator will be rewarded 15,625 LIB ( $1,562 based on Libellum’s token sale price of $0.1/LIB).
To be accepted in our phase 4 bounty program, you must:
- Be the editor/owner of a successful blockchain or crypto publication.
- Produce written content of 2500 words.
- The site must have proven traffic metrics to be considered.
The article content is up to the creator, however we would like content focused on the following topics:
- Review of Libellum.
- Article related to Supplier Verification or Product Certification and how Libellum aims to solve the issue of untrustworthy suppliers/products.
- Overview of the Libellum token sale.
All articles must be genuine and objective. Content creators who create content with an attempt to mislead the audience and/or engage in unwanted promotion, will be excluded from the bounty.
To be participate in our article creation bounty task, you need to post in our Bitcointalk Bounty thread, with the following information:
- Provide traffic stats of your website.
- Link to previous articles you’ve contributed to in the blockchain/crypto space.
- Provide us with an ERC-20 address.
Libellum will pick 10 candidates based on the above criteria. Article creators must send us the article draft within 10 working days for review. Articles must not be published without prior approval from the Libellum team.
Category #5: Social Media Promotion (78,125 LIB Total Rewards)
For this bounty, we are looking for social media promoters to promote us on the below channels:
Users who post and promote Libellum on the following social media channels will receive 500 LIB tokens. For this bounty, Libellum is providing a maximum of 78,125 LIB tokens, the 500 LIB reward is based on a first come, first served basis.
To be eligible for this bounty, you need to:
- Link your post promoting Libellum and send it to email@example.com with the title Social Media Promotion Bounty.
- Provide your username.
The social promotions must be made within 7 days of this post going live. Promotions made after this period will be excluded from the bounty reward.
P.S. We will announce when the Social Media Promotion bounty has run out. In the event that the bounty is filled before the 7-day period, we will close the bounty from further submissions.
Category #6: Telegram Sticker Bounty (78,125 LIB Total Rewards)
The final category of our bounty program is assigned to users who create fun and engaging Telegram Sticker packs for the Libellum project.
We are looking for 20 submissions, who will each receive a reward of 3906.25 LIB tokens. To be eligible for the bounty, users must:
- Provide their Telegram username.
- Provide an ERC-20 address.
- A portfolio of your previous work would be considered a bonus.
Content must be fun and engaging! This bounty aims to provide our Telegram community with great stickers to use in our daily chat. Eligible participants have 15 working days to provide the Telegram stickers.
Important: Stickers must not contain offensive, harmful, and/or pornagraphic material and must abide by Libellum’s terms and conditions.
We look forward to see your submissions in our Bounty program. If you have any questions, please comment in this thread or contact us on our official email address: firstname.lastname@example.org