Try out these 101 life hacks that are easy to-do, simple and effective. I have compiled my absolute favourites that make my life easier into one big list which is easy to digest because they are all images. Enjoy!
1. This is how Oreos must be eaten
2. There is a simple way to avoid juice on cheeks
3. Popsicle has its secret too
4. For tomato sauce lovers
5. This will save you lots of problems
6. It turns out this little hole there has its function
7. Especially useful when you make strawberry cake
8. The perfect smartphone holder
9. And is definitely more delicious
12. In case you have to deal with thievish colleagues
13. Strange, but true
14. Especially if you have rare allergies
15. The secret of the permanent marker=hacked
16. If you ever wondered…
17. Soap and water can do miracles for you
18. Eat the whole Nutella ❤
19. Wish I knew this earlier…
20. It’s the lazy people who improve our lives
21. For constant headaches
22. I’ve been preparing sandwiches the wrong way all my life
23. Because everybody hates diluted alcohol
24. How to fix a blurry camera
25. Because no one will steal your lipstick
26. For clumsy people and not only
27. Finally someone invented the solution to this problem
28. Why not?
29. For taco lovers
30. Coca Cola can also unclog your toilet
31. It works!
32. Those who have both kids and pets can relate…
34. Devoted do-it-yourself-ers know
35. No more red hands
36. A lazy way to get rid of the smell
37. Here’s another proof vodka is a good thing
38. Tangled earphones=instant rage
39. Never thought of it before…
40. Save some space
41. I have returned so many times to check if I locked the door that I can’t even count them
42. Prevent glasses from breaking when moving out by putting them in socks
43. No one steals lotion bottles
44. Bee wax works perfectly if you want to water proof your shoes
45. Screws and rings are not lost forever any more
46. Scrubbing is a lot easier now
47. Wobbling keyboard no more
48. This will save you lots of time
Of course, if anything goes wrong, experienced teams that can handle any flat-pack challenge exist.
49. Prevent bottles from swaying
50. Don’t use expensive chemicals for unblocking sinks
Mix baking soda and vinegar instead.
51. Here’s how to put two bowls in a microwave
52. Shine bright like a diamond…
54. We’ve been doing it wrong
55. Use a spaghetti stick to light candles
And never burn yourself again.
56. Put a soap in your dirty laundry when travelling
This will prevent any unpleasant odours.
57. Use curtain shower hooks to organize your bags
Women will know.
58. Sew a small strip to your favourite blouse
Your bra won’t be visible any more.
59. Don’t boil the eggs, bake them
Set the oven to 325F. You can bake up to 4 dozens of eggs for thirty minutes.
60. Save some space in a creative way
61. Heavy sleeper? Here’s the solution
In severe cases, you can put it in a saucepan or a pot.
62. Prevent the cake from getting stale
Use toothpicks to attach bread to the cake.
63. When you don’t have time for ironing
64. Starter pots for flower-lovers
65. Sick of messed up cables?
66. An old case for glasses is perfect for holding make up
67. Use a muffin tin to serve condiments at a BBQ
68. Save space…
69. We’ve been doing it wrong ☺
70. Look more in people’s eyes when talking to each other
This will make them like you more.
71. A happy baby is happy
72. A modern home entertainment system
73. You love cold coffee?
Sip the coffee in an ice shape. In this way you can cold your drink without watering it down.
74. The right way to eat a corn
75. The easiest way to create an ice cream sandwich
76. How to cold beer quickly
Simply wrap it with paper and put it in the fridge. It will cold faster.
77. Use a sticky note to clear your keyboard
78. Rub a walnut in wooden furniture to hide scratches
79. Goodbye to the always falling zip
80. Hide emergency money in a sanitary napkin package
81. Clean dust with old socks
82. Drink a glass of water while drinking coffee
It will protect your teeth.
83. Use dental floss to perfectly cut cakes
84. When you don’t have enough space in the kitchen
85. The cutest holder for keys!
86. Fry your eggs perfectly
87. A box full of coffee beans is ideal for storing your make up brushes
88. Use clothespin when hammering
89. A little vinegar will leave your blinds spotless
90. For hard to reach spots
91. Don’t throw the paperboard for eggs
92. Use the whole tooth paste!
93. Keep your fridge organized!
94. Put a small amount of baking soda when boiling eggs
Peeling them off will be easier.