Founder-led Recruitment Process
Simple. Fast. Effective.
As you are already on this page, I am glad to know that you are interested to work with us.
Let’s quickly dive into the recruitment process that we have at Ikigai Infotech LLP (SalesHandy).
First and foremost, you need to fill in the application form to get started.
Current openings at Ikigai
Hiring product designers, full-stack engineers, and customer success executives
Unlike others, we do not ask for CTC, ECTC, OR CV at the start. You need simply answer 5 questions that will reflect your personality. It may take 10–15 minutes.
I would like to thank you in advance 🙏 for taking up your valuable time to fill the application form!
4-Step Interview Process
It’s a four-step interview process once you fill in the application form.
- Your application form will be reviewed by one of the co-founders at Ikigai (i.e Piyush & I). Based on your answers (In application form) you will be invited for a remote interview with any of us. You will receive an ✉️ email from email@example.com asking you to book the meeting time (via Meetingbird) and few more details. The first round of interviews will be a discovery call. (1/4)
- The following step will be a take-home assessment, that you will complete in your own time within 3–4 days maximum. (2/4)
- Based on the evaluation of the assessment, you will be invited to the technical round. (3/4)
- The final round is KYC round (Know your company/candidate round). Wherein we both (candidate & hiring manager) would get one more chance to ask questions to each other and know each other well. (4/4)
Voila, if everything goes well, we will proceed with the offer. You will be congratulated 🎉 via email.
Post offer acceptance, we may conduct the reference check with your consent.
The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. — Steve Jobs
- All interview meetings will be conducted remotely via Google Meet.
- Every time, you will proceed to the next round you will receive an email. Please keep an eye in your mailbox, we will rely on email conversation than telephonic.
- MeetingBird is a meeting scheduling platform that we use to save and respect each other’s time.
- I will be the point of contact for Human Relationships (HR) at Ikigai. In case you have any queries, I would love to answer the silliest of those. Do not hesitate.
- You will receive an email, in case we are not proceeding further for the next round.
At Ikigai, HR doesn’t translate to Human Resource, HR means Human Relationships.
- Read the job description thoroughly.
- Sign up & try SalesHandy to learn more about our product use cases & features.
- Think where and how you will contribute.
- Ensure your Linkedin profile reflects your professional journey.
All the best. 👍