LikeCoin Weekly Progress Update 2020.10.26
Receiving flagship grant from Grant for the Web to integrate web monetization to LikeCoin protocol. Thanks Grant for the Web.
Edmond (Operations & Marketing)
Statistics and Insights
- Land Pages performance (last 28 days): /creators with drop-off rate 78.1%; /civic with drop-off rate 67.1%.
- As Q4 direction is about adding incentives to creators, the funnel performance of /creators page should be enhanced as one of the landing pages.
- Conversion rate of /civic page in last 3 months stays around 2–2.5%.
- New app download: 226(+1%), app WAU: 884 (+2%), Likers who liked in app: 67(-26%), number of Content Jockeys: 240(+1%)
- Civic Liker total: 1792; 7 new registrations last week.
- Discussed about the new social media approach and conducted 3 experimental posts
- Worked on Google Adwords setup
- Suggestions on /creator page enhancement from a conversion funnel angle.
Social media (executed by community helper Daisy):
- Facebook engagement rate was 7% and reach was 1,078, double than previous week.
- The 3 test post: Lock, 2. Post-It, 3. Basketball results were satisfactory,
- No. of share: 1. 5 shares, 2. 3 shares, 3. 2 shares
- Engagement rate/reach: 1. 4%/1668, 2. 4%/879, 3. 14%/2768 respectively
- As discussed, 2. maybe detected by AI and the reach was lowered, 3. got the best result as the content was relevant and with personal touch.
- Continue to work on Google AdWords and Civic Liker retention
- Publish an article for proposal #5
- Make some progress on new Civic Liker plan promotion with Madkids
- Continue the new experiment on social posts
Chung (Blockchain developer)
LikeCoin chain statistics
(Difference from 2020.10.19)
- Historical data: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16vCOjhdeSwumnB9YBVLEdG-9KjJMRytwzRf6peaVGKs
- Number of addresses: 15,830 (+174)
- Number of transactions: 599,270 (+15,666)
- Number of delegated LIKE: ~229,990,000 (+1,170,000), 50.05% of migrated LIKE
- Keep working on LikeCoin chain ISCN module
- Continue LikeCoin chain code migration
William (Full Stack Developer)
- Investigate health check alerts fired last weekend. Reviewed cluster resources settings for autoscaling and monitoring. Upgraded all existing k8s cluster to stable release channel. Fixed an nginx ingress config issue.
- Fixed a bug in likecoin-jedi repo causing Super Like transactions to be stuck on rare race condition.
- Refactor current Civic Liker webhook and logic to prepare for new features.
- Optimized liker.land creator’s page speed for better on board experience of current ad campaign
- (On leave)
David Ng (Frontend Developer)
- Released Liker Land app v0.20.1 fixes profile settings UI language and all Content Jockey Super Likes list
- Completed UI components for the user portfolio page
- Fill UI components with actual data for the user portfolio page
JoshKIU (UX Designer)
- Designed wireframe for Civic Liker subscription
- Will complete the rest of the wireframe
- Will start to design LikeCoin button and Civic Liker subscription UI
Phoebe (Community & Business Development)
- Received Grant for the Web flagship grant. Team shall incorporate Web Monetization into the LikeCoin protocol. Thank you, Grant for the Web.
- Submitted the Q4 ICF Grant application. Continue to outreach to applicable funding opportunities.
ckxpress (Civic Liker)
- Proposal #5 deposit at ~600,000 LikeCoin, 400,000 to go. Encouraging stakeholders to pay attention to the proposal.
- November community call is scheduled on Nov 2 (coming Monday) at 1820–1900 (GMT+8).