Linear Finance Project Update
Hello everyone, we wanted to take this time to share with everyone some updates on the project and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions.
Once our project was announced, we received an immense number of investment inquiries into Linear Finance. As a result, our seed and private rounds are now oversubscribed and we are in the process of closing with a number of strategic partners. We will use the fresh funds to accelerate the development of our testnet and mainnet and to deploy our go-to-market strategy this year.
Our Linear token (LINA)public sale will happen in the middle of September 2020. Please be on the lookout for the latest announcements as tokenmetrics, details on the public sale, and contract address will be released shortly.
As a cross-chain compatible protocol, we are finalizing the public blockchains we are integrating with. Nevertheless, upon the launch of Linear Finance, we will first be integrated with Binance Smart Chain (BSC) as a scaling solution. There are two additional blockchains that are in our final due diligence process and will be announced soon. Additional tech updates include:
- We have further fine-tuned the framework architecture of our Linear Protocol smart contracts with EVM compatible chain implementation capability.
- ERC-20 based LINA interface and storage design for upcoming upgradability.
- Oracle functionality and collaboration with our corresponding partners in Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain (BSC).
- Staking functions for LINA advocates.
- Last but not least, we have finalized and optimized the UX/UI of Buildr along with a page for the referral programme. Here are some of the screenshots of our platform:
Our Buildr landing page — users will be able to purchase LINA to begin their journey as a staker or the user can directly build ℓUSD
Our testnet is on track to be launched mid-October. Upon release, there will be a bug bounty program with token awards given to recognize the community efforts. Stay tuned for further updates. In the meantime, please follow us on Twitter, see our other articles on Medium, and join us for further discussion in our Telegram and Discord channel.
Drey Ng, Co-founder
Kevin Tai, Co-founder