[PR]LINE NEXT Introduces 5 NFT Projects on DOSI Teaser Site
■ AlphaCrewz, NOW. Drops, Hellbound, DIA TV, APOKI each opening their own brand stores
■ The DOSI Citizen membership program will provide diverse rewards and privileges based on unique PFP NFTs
SEONGNAM, South Korea — August 2, 2022 — LINE NEXT Inc., LINE’s venture dedicated to developing and expanding the global NFT ecosystem, announced today that it has opened the first brand stores on the DOSI Store, a platform for brands and companies to sell NFTs. Launching on the DOSI teaser site are stores for AlphaCrewz, NOW. Drops, Hellbound, DIA TV, and APOKI, which are all releasing NFT projects.
DOSI Store is a brand store on the global NFT platform DOSI where companies and brands can sell all sorts of NFT projects, as well as create communities and carry out membership programs. These first five stores will offer the following packages:
– AlphaCrewz is an NFT collection of high-definition avatars for use in LINE’s coming metaverse ecosystem.
– NOW. Drops is offering an NFT service that captures moments from artists’ performances, preserving them in digital “crystal” so fans can enjoy them forever. There are also plans to provide a wide range of artist IP NFT collections and benefits.
– Hellbound, based on the №1 webtoon series, will showcase an NFT collection in the form of Generative Art (where computer algorithms randomly combine artworks) and provide memberships and special benefits linked to the Hellbound universe.
– CJ ENM’s DIA TV plans to introduce NFT collections and membership programs for music influencers such as the a cappella group Maytree, online content creator Napkins, and Chuther.
– Virtual influencer APOKI is also preparing a special PFP (profile photo) NFT collection that captures her unique charms.
Each NFT collection will be available for sale once DOSI launches. The brand store can be found on the teaser site (https://dosi.world) and many additional brand stores will soon be added to the lineup. By diversifying NFT contents and connecting them with membership program benefits and providing additional value, LINE NEXT aims to raise the value of collecting NFTs and lead the popularization of the digital token.
In addition, LINE NEXT has introduced DOSI Citizen, a PFP (profile photo) NFT-based membership program within the global NFT platform DOSI. When users create a wallet for the first time, they will be given a randomly created Generative PFP NFT. Various types of DOSI Citizen NFTs will be available for collecting. Furthermore, users will be able to get rewards and benefits by contributing to the DOSI ecosystem through activities such as trading NFTs and inviting friends.
To celebrate the opening of the teaser site, LINE NEXT is holding a quiz event on the DOSI Twitter account where users can receive an additional limited edition DOSI Citizen PFP NFT. Details of the event can be found on the DOSI Twitter account (@DOSI_official). LINE NEXT plans to launch the beta version of DOSI globally (including in Japan) in the third quarter of this year.
■ About LINE NEXT Inc.
Based in United States, LINE NEXT Inc. is focused on growing the global NFT business. Through blockchain and NFT technology, LINE NEXT aims to provide new digital experiences and lead the way into the future.
DOSI Teaser Site: https://dosi.world
DOSI Official Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/DOSI_official
Brand store links:
■ AlphaCrewz: https://alphacrewz.store.dosi.world
■ NOW. Drops: https://now.onava.com
■ Hellbound: https://hellbound.store.dosi.world
■ DIA TV: https://dianft.store.dosi.world
■ APOKI: https://apoki.store.dosi.world