Linkdrop Smart-Contract Bug Bounty
Help Us Bring Linkdrop to Ethereum Mainnet
We are happy to announce that we have deployed the refactored architecture of Linkdrop to the Rinkeby Testnet — try it now out at demo.linkdrop.io.
To make the Ethereum Mainnet launch happen as soon and smooth as possible, we need your help on the Linkdrop Bug Bounty.
Join Bug Bounty program on Github
Scope of Bug Bounty
Smart-Contracts within scope
- LinkdropMastercopy.sol, and all contracts it is inherited from
- LinkdropFactory.sol, and all contracts it is inherited from
Smart-Contracts not within scope
Rewards & Rules
- Minor bugs, making Linkdrop behave in an unexpected harmful way, without putting any funds at risk, will be rewarded with 100 DAI.
- Critical vulnerability bugs, allowing 3rd parties to steal or lock up funds will be rewarded with 500 DAI.
- First come first served, only the first to identify a specific minor or critical bug will be entitled to receive the payout.
- Send your submission, to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your ETH address.
- Expected duration, 1 month starting from today.
- Make sure that you do not share your submission public until we have confirmed it to you, or else you will be disqualified.
- Issues already known to us or issues already submitted by another user will not be eligible for rewards. Issues can be submitted anonymously.
- Technical Description: We recommend checking out this technical description post explaining how the Linkdrop system is intended to work.
- Github README: Check out the repo and intro text here.
- Need any other info: You are very welcome to ask additional questions in the Linkdrop Telegram Group or in the dedicated Bug Bounty issue on Github.