Linkdrop Dashboard: Onboard New Users to Your DApp with Web3 Marketing Campaigns
Linkdrop = Airdrop 2.0
A Linkdrop is a claimable digital asset inside a link or QR-code, so that means in contrast to a traditional Airdrop (not the Apple’s feature) the receiver’s address does not need to be known — the receiver might not have heard about digital assets nor having a wallet installed.
No Wallet Needed In Advance
Sounds impossible right? Not quite, this is how it looks like for an everyday user (without a wallet) clicking a link or scanning a QR-code:
When a new user without a wallet clicks or scan an onboarding link, they will be directed to install a wallet. The Linkdrop Deferred-Deep-Linking scheme ensures that the new user will receive Linkdrop after the fresh wallet installed. Click here to try it out yourself.
Join Web3 Pioneers — Get New Users With Linkdrop
Up until this day Linkdrop has been in closed alpha testing with a range of leading DApps and wallets exploring different use-cases ranging all the way from physical QR-codes at meet-ups to in-DApp integrations. In the remainder of this post we will walk you through the process of setting up your first Linkdrop campaign.
1. Create your first Linkdrop Campaign
2. Publish your Linkdrop Campaign
- Verify if all of your Linkdrop Campaign details are correct
- If everything looks good, you now have to sign one “Approve” and one “Send” MetaMask transaction.
3. Distribute via your preferred channel
- Your campaign is now ready. You can export it as CSV to distribute them manually as links or QR-codes.
- You can also use the Linkdrop SDK to integrate it into your DApp, website and/or social media channels.
Try It Now → Linkdrop Dashboard
If you need help — visit the Help Center or write us a message via Intercom by clicking 🔵 at right bottom corner of the Dashboard.
Learn More On Technical Overview
We Appreciate Your Feedback and Support
There are several ways you can help grow and improve Linkdrop: