What kind of limits should I use?
If your LinkedIn account is older than one year, you can use these limits:
1) Invitations / connection requests —100 / day
2) Messages to 1st connections — 150 / day
3) Messages to group members — 15 / month per all LinkedIn groups
4) Endorsements — 60 /day
5) Profile Extractor — 150 / day
6) Profile Auto-Visiting —150 / day
7) Profile Auto-Follower — 150 / day
8) Collect from search (for inviting, messaging, exports or auto-visiting) — 2000 contacts / day
This limits have been tested on a free account, which was older than one year.
It’s not recommended to run multiple features simultaneously or at the same day!
It will be better to split your activity by days:
- Monday : 100 invites
- Tuesday : 150 messages
- Wednesday : 60 endorsements
Also consider to use safe timeouts or something between fast and slow, especially if you don’t have Sales Navigator subscription:
We recently added ability to set timeouts for each action of “Collect, Select & Invite 2nd contacts” function and…medium.com
Yes, safe timeouts are slower, but you do your other work while LH is working:
BUT! We can’t guarantee that LinkedIn will not block you, even if you follow these recommendations. It’s just our huge experience!
For new accounts even 100 invites / day are too much! Our recommendation is only 10–25 invites per 24 hours. You can increase up to 35 in a month and then increase up to 60 in another month.
Also it is important to have no more than 1500 sent pending invitations https://www.linkedin.com/mynetwork/invitation-manager/sent/
Use “My invites canceller” to avoid problems:
In some cases, for example, when you have zero acceptance rate for your sent connection requests, LinkedIn Support Team…medium.com
Write me your questions & ideas : firstname.lastname@example.org
Check our web-site : http://linkedhelper.com/