Litentry this week: drafted Litmus rollout plan; mobile app testing ongoing; MCP Identity linker implementation; Litmus won the Kusama auction; Drop3 testing’s closed
Happy Chinese New Year 新年快乐!
- [Parachain] draft the litmus rollout plan(to be finalized)
- [Parachain] update dependency to
- [Parachain] integrate runtime-integration-test and pallet unittests to CI
- [Parachain] enforce use of dev chains for
- [Parachain] Cargo test refactored in CI
- [TEE] implement the https daemon client thread and fit it into sgx-enclave
- Updates on community testing: currently 270 testers and already collected some insightful feedback
- Will start on integrating api-proxy to get chain data in the app to improve performance
- Conducted workshop on setting goals and visions for the app in 2022
- We have won the #23 slot on Kusama Auctions! Thanks for the support. Contributions on Kusama Crowdloan Webapp are now disabled
- We are still participating in the Polkadot Auctions until we secure a slot. Thank you for your contributions
- Closed all 5 campaigns two weeks ago. Today, the social task data was exported from Gleam. After some verification part, these data will be calculated together within drop3 internal data. And the social rewards will be distributed to users this week.
- Considering how to introduce external projects, such as making a generic dashboard for bot configurations.
- Start to build anti-fraud infrastructure for Drop3 users humanity identification, group users analysis, and so on.
- Working on the initial structure and flow of the web app
My Crypto Profile
- Identity linker Web2-Web3 linking supported 1) Twitter, Discord, GitHub accounts; 2) EVM-based, Substrate-based address; 3) adding arbitrary asymmetric-key account verification
- Deployed IPFS data query in API Gateway
- Deployed discord Mee6 bot query: user level and experience in API Gateway
- Deployed self-hosted discourse forum public data retrieve, e.g. users’ badge in API Gateway
- Identity linker frontend & backend integration testing
- New profile subject functionality discussion — retrieve arbitrary identity data query provided by official project teams
- Convert squid processor to multi-chain
- Enabling zero downtime deploys for the squid processor
- Index crowdloan, voting & balance data
- Begin running our own squid archive22
- Litentry’s Polkadot Governance App is still ongoing. As mentioned, we currently have 169+ external active testers on Android and 101+ on iOS. Our product manager is collecting feedback on Discord.
- Litmus has won Slot #23 in the Kusama auction with a total of 10,821 KSM raised from 849 contributors. Thank you to your contributions. The Litmus parachain will be onboarded to the Kusama Network at the start of the lease on February 20th, 2022. When the parachain is ready, LIT rewareds will be distributed in 2 to 4 weeks after the onboarding.
- Some fans art of Litmus from the community:
- Litentry Crowdloan for the Polkadot auction is ongoing. We have raised 424,663.5 DOT from 3130+ contributors. Current reward is 47.1 LIT per DOT.
This week Litentry has onboarded five new members to the team: IssaMary, Abhishek, João, Nathan, and Nick. Welcome our new Liteners!
Thank you for reading. See you next week!
Litentry is a Decentralized Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities across multiple networks. Featuring a DID indexing protocol and a Substrate-built distributed DID validation blockchain, Litentry provides a decentralized, interoperable identity aggregation service that mitigates the difficulty of resolving agnostic DID mechanisms. Litentry provides a secure vehicle through which users manage their identities and dApps obtain real-time DID data of an identity owner across different blockchains.