Litentry this week: first milestone of TEE development completed; mobile app added ability to receive funds in the account section
- Reached the first milestone of TEE development, store linked Ethereum accounts in the side chain, user privacy can be protected in Litentry now
- Automatic generation of release checklist via Github Action
- Studied and tried out several upstream PR/commits
- Started upgrading to
- Stress test executed on our current dev parachain
- Drop3 Pallet planned for development
- Update Drawer designs
- Add ability to receive funds in account section
- Make a stand alone web3-api-proxy package to serve the app & web
- Add council, calendar events & bounties to api-proxy
Crowdloan Web App
- F/E team is working with Marketing to improve the content on the Crowdloan Website. I.e. use cases, article session.
My Crypto Profile
- Implemented several features in MCP, along with small bug fixes.
- Implemented IPFS gateway resolvers to retrieve NFTs images in extension and web app.
- Pagination nft assets across multiple metadata providers on the fly
- Indexer development for RMRK V1.0 and V2.0, and we will build the dashboard for the RMRT NFT.
- Continued on Mobile adaption. https://m.web3go.xyz/
Marketing & Community
- Litentry attended the first metaverse Polkadot meetup on Decentraland hosted by PolkaWorld. We talked about parachain updates, Litentry Crowdloan and upcoming product plans. There was a great turnout of up to 1,300 people online at the same time during the event. See the recap.
- Hanwen spoke at an AMA hosted by CryptoCoinsCoach, sharing his insights on LIT recent partnerships as well as future plans. Watch the replay below:
- The free giving of PNS domain name for Litentry Crowdloan contributors has already ended on December 5th. During the event period, around 25% of contributors (>10 DOT contributed) have obtained a PNS domain name.
Litentry is a Decentralized Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities across multiple networks. Featuring a DID indexing protocol and a Substrate-built distributed DID validation blockchain, Litentry provides a decentralized, interoperable identity aggregation service that mitigates the difficulty of resolving agnostic DID mechanisms. Litentry provides a secure vehicle through which users manage their identities and dApps obtain real-time DID data of an identity owner across different blockchains.