FAQ: Get prepared to Price and Earn
Get ready to be our Price Expert now!
Prepare a crypto wallet
Currently we support Metamask: https://metamask.io/download.html
Getting your $MATIC and/or $LITH(Polygon) ready
- Lithium Finance is currently built on Polygon. $MATIC is required for paying gas.
- Where to buy: $MATIC and $LITH (ERC-20) are available on major exchanges
- Tips: You can join Pricing Quest with either $MATIC or $LITH (Polygon). Staking $LITH (Polygon) grant you 2X the rewards when you win!
Exchanges that you can get $LITH (ERC-20) from:
Huobi Global: https://www.huobi.com/en-us/exchange/lith_usdt
MEXC Exchange: https://www.mexc.com/exchange/LITH_USDT
Bridging $LITH (ERC-20) to $LITH (Polygon)
Once you got some $LITH (ERC-20), follow below steps to bridge the token from Ethererum to Polygon.
- Go to the official Polygon Bridge website below and connect wallet https://wallet.polygon.technology/polygon/bridge/deposit?childTokenAddress=0x08b0a0aaa047f94ad93cbe2ce5da4f3c21254898&bridgeType=pos
- Input the amount of $LITH you wishes to move from Ethereum to Polygon and click
- A Transfer in Progress popup will show you the Deposit status. It will take about 7–8 minutes for the tokens to show up on Polygon.
More details: https://docs.lith.finance/guides/where-to-get-lith
Lithium Finance is the first decentralized NFT valuation protocol powered by collective intelligence and machine learning. Redefining NFT valuation approach through incentivizing honest assessment from community to reveal market sentiments.