We are glad to release the details of our upcoming dual pre-IDO on Convergence and Polkastarter. Lithium’s pre-IDO on Convergence will take place on ConvO. For Polkastarter, there will be a designated pool for the Lithium pre-IDO, and the procedure is similar to other regular token launches. Trading of the pre-IDO Lithium token 𝑓LITH will be available on ConvX, Convergence’s AMM. Here are the details:
Pre-IDO sale details:
- Pre-IDO Date: 24/06/2021
- Token Ticker: $𝑓LITH
- Total Pre-IDO Allocation: 100,000 USD, of which:
Convergence Premium Pool: 40,000 USD
Convergence Public Pool: 30,000 USD
Polkastarter Pool: 30,000 USD
Pre-IDO Price: 0.0045 USD
- Max Cap / Person: 200 USD
- Pre-IDO Venue:
ConvO — https://convo.conv.finance/
Polkastarter — https://forms.pabbly.com/form/share/0Dcf-464103
- Exchange Venue:
ConvX — https://convx.conv.finance/
Redemption date: ƒLITH will be redeemable to LITH 6 months after the pool close
- Only whitelisted addresses will be able to access ConvO and ConvX for the Lithium Finance pre-IDO sale in both premium access and public pools.
- Eligibility criteria for Polkastarter Pool can be found here; Convergence Finance uses a weighted lottery system to ensure fair access while rewarding early supporters of the Convergence Ecosystem.
- Successful whitelist applicants will need to pass KYC and AML requirements.
- Citizens from the following countries will not be eligible to take part in our pre-IDO process: Botswana, Cambodia, Comoros, Ethiopia, Ghana, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Seychelles, Sri Lanka, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, USA, and Yemen.
- There will be more whitelisted addresses than there are pre-IDO sale spots. Allocation will be secured on a first come first served basis.
- KYC emails will be sent via Convergence’s official email, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you receive any communication prior to 23/06/2021 asking for funds or personal information, it is NOT Convergence Finance. We will never ask for funds or your seed etc.