29 Tips and Tricks You Need To Know About Live.me
Whether you’re brand new or a long time power-user, there’s probably something here you didn’t know about Live.me.
Starting with the basics:
- Gifts are bought and turn into diamonds for the broadcaster.
- Diamonds turn into dollars once you reach ~40,000 [check the settings page for a conversion tool].
- Hearts reset for each broadcast, but on your profile you can also see the total hearts from all broadcasts.
- The diamond totals keep accumulating, even after you cash out or exchange for coins.
- The wings in the top fan section is called ‘Guardian Knight.’
- Broadcasters can use live filters like a panda, crown, cat, or others during broadcasts. These will change from time to time.
- You can click on hashtags to see others with the same interests.
- Following people is the best way to find out when they start broadcasting. You’ll get a notification.
- You can pull down on the comments and scroll to see older ones.
Hey, that’s cool:
- A treasure chest costs and distributes 600 coins to people watching the broadcast. The 30 fastest people snatch up a random amount of coins.
- Even if you didn’t get coins from a treasure chest, clicking on the “snatch” button will show who won, and how many coins they recieved.
- The daily leaderboard is updated automatically and regularly.
- A Live.me user is called a broadcaster.
- You can do a flying comment by tapping the megaphone in the text box.
- If someone is being rude, you can help everyone out by tapping on their name and clicking ‘report.’
- If multiple people report them, they get a timeout.
- Everyone can get fans. Once you receive a gift in a broadcast those people become fans.
- Videos are saved under your profile. You can share them before, during, or after a broadcast.
- Live.me star is a special reward for active broadcasters.
But did you know:
- You can swipe right during a broadcast to remove the comments and animations. Swipe left to bring them back.
- You can swipe up and down from one broadcast to another.
- The in-app gifts will occasionally change and new ones will appear. (Be sure to swipe left and right in the gift area.)
- The numbers next to people’s name is their level.
- The higher level you are, the more special features your account has access to.
- You can tap anywhere on the top half of the screen to give hearts.
- You can also hold your finger down on the screen to keep sending hearts.
- Top fans showing up at the top of a broadcast are the tops ones currently watching live.
- After tapping the broadcast button, you can tap on the image you see to give that broadcast a new cover image before going live.
- How do people get verified? You can find the criteria in the settings (under your profile tab).