Win A Chance To Come On Stage During “Girls Night In” Tour
Here’s the deal, Live.me wants to bring some fans attending the “Girls Night In” tour on stage to say Hi to the girls and audience, in a few different cities. This could be you!
It’s simple. Tweet us (@streamliveme) a screenshot of your Live.me profile using the hashtag #LivemeGNI and we might pick you to come on stage and meet the girls. Plus, you can broadcast on your Live.me account while on stage and show all your fans! The first city is Chicago, but stay tuned to see which cities we’ll be picking winners in next.
Official and slightly boring rules for the sweepstakes
Sweepstakes begins at 10:00am Central Time(“CT”) on August 24, 2016 and ends at 3:00pm CT on August 24, 2016(the “Sweepstakes Period”)
- No purchase necessary to enter, however:
- Winners must be a ticket-holder to the Girl’s Night In event in Chicago on 8/24, and able to be present at the venue pre-show from 4–6 PM CT for briefing prior to the show; and
- Winners must be Live.me users at the close of the Sweepstakes Period and agree to broadcast from the event stage, mobile broadband permitting.
How To Enter:
- During the Sweepstakes Period, Tweet a picture of a screenshot of your Live.me account profile page to @streamliveme. Make sure to include the hashtag #LivemeGNI.
- Streaming of the full concert not allowed
- Two (2) winners will be selected by Live.me staff to come on-stage during the August 24 Girls Night In show to interact with the cast of Girls Night In and stream the segment experience using their Live.me accounts
- At the close of the Sweepstakes Period, Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received by Live.me during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning shall depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winners will be contacted by a Live.me representative via Twitter Direct Message.