2018 Localz Engineering Advent Calendar
24 days, 24 blog posts that promise to deliver some happiness
Oh hello again!
Welcome to the very first Localz Engineering Advent Calendar!
The rules are simple: from December 1, we publish a blog post a day for the next 24 days.
We’d also like to give a shout out to the fine folk over at FastMail, who have been doing a similar sort of thing for a couple of years now. We might have been slightly inspired by their work to do one of our very own.
Most companies tend to say that this year has been an exciting year — but for Localz, it has been an amazing year with tremendous growth. But I’ll leave that to our CEO, Tim Andrew, who’ll be kicking off our Advent Calendar with a retrospective of the year.
Happy Holidays everyone!
Looking for the blog posts for this year’s Advent Calendar? You can find them below:
- 2018 Retrospective: What happened at Localz this year?
- The Pets of Localz
- Building lean Docker images
- Why you should get involved in your local tech community
- Kubernetes & Traefik locally with a wildcard certificate
- Why we adopted React Native to deliver happiness to stores
- Do you need a computer science degree to be a software engineer?
- Coming soon…
Like what you have just read? Hit that 👏 button — it lets more people see it!