Self-Improvement Quotes We all Need On Our Walls in 2020 and Beyond!
These quotes capture the human spirit to be more, do more, and give more so they should be on your wall or in another prominent place where you can see them.
I wanted to write a second article on quotes after having written this one to showcase some of my favorite self-improvement quotes (13 in total).
Given that 2020 has been a challenging year I wanted to share with you some powerful quotes that I feel really encapsulate the human spirit to be more, do more, and give more.
I should add that these quotes will inspire you to keep going when times get tough.
I promise you if you write some of them down and put them up on your wall where you can see them daily, they will be an instant lift me up.
Words have power as they drive emotion and quotes at least powerful ones can cause positive emotions like enthusiasm, excitement, and passion.
In addition, they can become a brain tattoo — something permanently embedded in your mind.
Aside from having these quotes up on the wall, consider writing them down in a journal (be sure to actually open it even once a week)or write them down on sticky notes and place them on your computer or desk.
Remember ‘’out of sight is out of mind’’ and don't rely on your memory alone to recall them. Place them somewhere prominent where you get to see them.
So, here they come— 13 powerful self-improvement quotes:
- “As a human being, you just have the urge to improve. You have the DNA of people who built civilizations in you. What you do with that DNA is on you.” Ayodeji Awosika
- “You’re off to Great Places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, So… get on your way.” Dr. Seuss
- “There is no passion to be found playing small in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” Nelson Mandela
- “Formal education will make you a living, self-education will make you a fortune.” Jim Rohn
- “If you don't like how things are, change it. You are not a tree.” Jim Rohn
- “Don't let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice.” Steve Jobs
- “At the center of your being you have the answer, you know who you are and you know what you want.” Lao Tzu
- “Unlike your fingerprints that you are born with and can’t change, character is something that you create within yourself and must take responsibility for changing.” Jim Rohn
- “Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers.” Socrates
- “Don't try to be perfect; just be an excellent example of being human.” Tony Robbins
- “A daily routine built on good habits and disciplines separates the most successful among us from everyone else. A routine is exceptionally powerful”. Darren Hardy
- “That unsettled feeling you have in your heart is a GIFT to you from the universe. It is life’s way of steering you onto the path that is right for you.” Mary Morrissey
- “Every morning, when you awake you have been given the gift of a sunrise and twenty-four hours to live. This is a precious gift.” Wayne Dyer
May these quotes offer you much inspiration and fuel for your self-improvement and overall progress in life.
If there is one in particular that touches you deeply it means there is a message for you (I call it a soul whisper).
It’s important that you note it down and reflect on it. You could even meditate on it. This way you can fully grasp the message it has for you.
Just remember when you have a bad day or are feeling down, along with other quotes it will be a reminder for you to stay on track…….
To Creating a Better You,
Sandra Di Francesco
Feel free to drop me a line at email@example.com